Hey, new to San Jose... Looking for friends DD:

Started by Kites-kun, September 16, 2009, 01:00:18 AM

rude32

Quote from: Kertus on November 14, 2009, 02:10:00 PM
Quote from: Jerry on November 14, 2009, 10:22:33 AM

as for me im still getting ready for my black friday adventures.

Or maybe we could have a mini movie gathering and watch Disney/Pixars  UP  at my place or something.

you guys talk a big game of meeting up and hanging out - but no one is a person of action... yet :P

haha I think it's cause people are alot more shy than you and don't have an awesome place to hold gatherings like you do at your house :P

This is pretty true. Jerry's place is awesome.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

SukebeStudios

I think I'll just keep my opinions to myself then, lol. I get threatened by mods when I speak.

Mizuki

Quote from: SukebeStudios on November 15, 2009, 05:26:03 PM
I think I'll just keep my opinions to myself then, lol. I get threatened by mods when I speak.

Stop trying to play the innocent victim. You are well aware of what you've done, and why I'm telling you to stop, and if you have not the slightest clue of it, I'll be glad to lay it out to you. Take responsibilities for your actions, and maybe people will actually come to your gatherings!

p.s. To the OP of this thread, I'm sorry for this mess, but if you want I can lock this thread and you can make a new thread. Give me a PM.

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Back On-Topic (in case this thread gets locked).

Kites-Kun: You know you can contact me anytime for any places to hang out in San Jose.  Either I drop by around 1-4 times a month or I can give you contacts of friendly people in SJ who are willing to talk to you and share the same interests as you.  You know me pretty well on this since living in Sacramento.  :)
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

SukebeStudios

What about a get-together gathering to watch the new Evangelion movie dvd? I don't rememebr if I got the name correctly,  Evangelion 1.0 You Are Not Alone? I think it's out now, isn't it? Sound like a good idea for a gathering

Boba

I'll befriend you! I'm 17 and stuuufff. Email me at [email protected], and we should al lschedule a huge get together, possibly at a mall or the Japanese Friendship Garden (though there's no one there to laugh at).

<3
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Jerry

I havent been to the Japanese friendship garden or Kelly park in years now come to think of it. I'd be down for a mini or mass hang out time and weather permitting.

I believe in the spring a local group [from Cosplay.com] has a big cosplay / picnic event. If you're a big time cosplayer you might want to check it out.

its a simple and easy way to meet fellow cosplayers in the bay area.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kites-kun

Quote from: Mizuki on November 18, 2009, 12:37:05 AM
Quote from: SukebeStudios on November 15, 2009, 05:26:03 PM

Stop trying to play the innocent victim. You are well aware of what you've done, and why I'm telling you to stop, and if you have not the slightest clue of it, I'll be glad to lay it out to you. Take responsibilities for your actions, and maybe people will actually come to your gatherings!

p.s. To the OP of this thread, I'm sorry for this mess, but if you want I can lock this thread and you can make a new thread. Give me a PM.
Im considering makign a new topic since this one has been spammed o.o

But I may wait a week or so.

@people: Hmmm a gathering at the Friendship Garden seems fun. I live UBER close ^^

Boba

I'm so happy that my idea is recognized. ;-; (And I fail if someone already brought it up.) Well I'm not the type to set get-togethers like that, so~
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

I'd looove to cosplay/hang out with you,
but I live aaaalll the way in Hayward [South Hayward, more like it :d].
If you wanna chat, you can message me for my AIM and that shizz :]