Masquerade Info for 2010 - FINAL UPDATE 5/26/10 *PLEASE LOCK*

Started by angeljibrille, September 20, 2009, 12:30:26 AM

wolfdaemon

mlarad

Can we have an update on this, I'm a morning person and I was suppose to be sleep already and I'm here waiting!!! Please!!!

wolfdaemon

azreale

PLEASE PLEASE someone give me a reason about this!  i was sooo anxious about this & its killing me >.<  i rly rly would like some kinda answer?
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Dany

My luck..I will fall asleep at the keyboard and the thing will open up.

*grabs caffeine*
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

wolfdaemon

Okay, seriously?  This is getting kinda old and I'd actually like to get some sleep tonight.  Open up s'il vous plait!

Dany

Quote from: wolfdaemon on May 02, 2010, 12:24:21 AM
Okay, seriously?  This is getting kinda old and I'd actually like to get some sleep tonight.  Open up s'il vous plait!

Perhaps if we feed it cookies?

Maybe I have some leftover Girl Scount Thin Mints around here...*scavenges*

D001

D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

Dany

Mellon?

*shines fake moonlight*

Hey, it works to get into Moria.

wolfdaemon

Haha @dany, dude, I'd like a cookie to stay up, this is killer.

azreale

okay... i was @ work all day. and now im staying awake for this wen im DEAD tired.... soo.... this isnt helping! im getting cranky.... i wanna sign up & SLEEP!

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

UsakoMinako

Hey guys I'm just warning you by chance I found this- It may be the case that I wasn't suppose to go up yet so if thats the case be prepared to re-register- Marisa let me know if I was in the wrong-
I just know that some of the die-hards and patient dedicated people are waiting- and hopefully it was just a programming error-
http://www.anime-online.com/fanime_cosplay/judging.php

Dany

Quote from: wolfdaemon on May 02, 2010, 12:27:10 AM
Haha @dany, dude, I'd like a cookie to stay up, this is killer.

*puts out a plate of various cookies, as well as Red Bull and Mountain Dew*

I might as Hubby to make me an espresso at this rate.

D001

Shall we play the Time Zone game? I can tell you now that I am not Pacific! WHEE~!
D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

mlarad

Quote from: UsakoMinako on May 02, 2010, 12:28:24 AM
Hey guys I'm just warning you by chance I found this- It may be the case that I wasn't suppose to go up yet so if thats the case be prepared to re-register- Marisa let me know if I was in the wrong-
I just know that some of the die-hards and patient dedicated people are waiting- and hopefully it was just a programming error-

Thank you so  much for posting!!! Hugh**

now go to  sleep

azreale

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!!

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Dany

Quote from: azreale on May 02, 2010, 12:30:24 AM

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!!

Yep! that worked ! I guess the programming didn't migrate it over to the page that I kept refreshing over and over again :P

UsakoMinako

<-- on dial up- Dude, so much posting- it literally took 15 minutes just to post that because of sooo many replies! Good night and Good Luck everyone!

wolfdaemon

OH THANK GOODNESS YOU POSTED THIS!!

angeljibrille

Sorry our internet was out Q___Q

I just posted it.

I've been freaking out over here too trying to get it up there for you guys >.<

I'm so sorry !