07 Ghost Cosplay?

Started by anime4me, September 20, 2009, 01:42:21 PM

anime4me

I was wondering if anyone has made or is planning 07 Ghost cosplay for 2010.  I am trying to come up with a way to make my own costumes for Teito, Frau, and Castor, but I haven't found any basic patterns to build off of and was hoping for some tips.  Thanks!

EDITED to add:  So far, I'm probably looking at doing the bishop white costumes, but it will really depend on what I can find to work with.
Sheena Fujibayashi: Did you see my attack?
Zelos Wilder: Oh yeah, baby, I was watching.
Sheena Fujibayashi: For some reason, I don't think that's what you were focusing on.

BSaphire

Which outfits are you planning to attempt? I am torn as to which I want to do, but it looks like the black mourning outfit of basic priest in training is winning so far ^^)... still undecided for sure cause I have several others and consignments to finish first.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

CaptTreasureTroveTi

I'm hoping to make a Teito cosplay with him in the mourning robes, too, and with zaiphon.
Not quite planning to have it ready for next Fanime, but I'll post here if I find any good patterns. x___x
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

Runewitt

I'm planning on doing a robed Kor, since i dont look much like any of the characters.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: Runewitt on October 01, 2009, 07:25:06 PM
I'm planning on doing a robed Kor, since i dont look much like any of the characters.

Oooh, that sounds pretty awesome o.o
I'll keep an eye out for you at Fanime :3
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

KyraEnsui

Not sure yet, but I'm doing this with my friends that I'll be Hakuren Oak. <3

xXunyuuXx

I'll be Hakuren as well since my friend is making it.
After that I got Ayanami. So I'll be cosplaying as Ayanami and Hakuren as well and my friend is going as Teito.

BSaphire

For Cosplay or costume help there is a post located here:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13581.0.html

To find out who else is cosplaying from 07 Ghost and possibly see enough to start a gathering there is a post here: Please read the rules in the 1st post

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13816.0.html

Thank you
B[/color]
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC