Ask a Question, Get a Good Answer!

Started by DentyneIce408, September 21, 2009, 12:43:16 PM

DentyneIce408

Just long enough to know what's on their mind before they say it.

Any upcoming movies you're excited for?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

michiko nakano

alice in wonderland.  i know the girl who is playing the mad hatter's daughter.  the part might get cut because it's so small... but i know the girl!!!

and you?

DentyneIce408

I'm waiting for both Alice in Wonderland (Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors) and Clash of the Titans (I liked the original.)

If you were given a chance to remake a movie, what movie would you remake?

michiko nakano

ooohhhh... probably the little mermaid.  but live action.  and really really dark.  like the original story, with the pain and death and stuff.

and you?

Jerry

I'd probably re-make the movie "the Goonies" - except have have it flash back between the past pirates and the present day adventure/ death defying traps.

if you could hang out with any [live or dead] celebrity who would it be and what would you do? :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

michiko nakano

I'd hang out with Robert Downey Jr. and we'd do all sorts of things.

same question!!

Liquid

Johnny Depp as a hang buddy, cause he's hella cool oorrrrr any good looking famous female that suits my taste for hanging out (too many to name.) ;D

One thing you'd like to accomplish before you die?
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

michiko nakano

be happily married forever to a tall skinny guy with a ponytail and a soul patch.

and you?

DentyneIce408

Hmm... The only thing that's always on my mind is C.R.E.A.M (Cash Rules Everyone Around Me) so yeah, to be rich, lol. $_$

Same question.

Jerry

get married, make babies, gain super powers and accidentally save the universe atop Tokyo Tower, the Gold Gate Bridge, the Statue of Liberty or defending the great wall of China...

you know- normal stuff like that ;)

Lets keep this question going!
Thing(s) you'd like to accomplish before you die?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Boba

I want a tattoo.

Whether you have/want them or not, if you were forced to get a tattoo, where and what?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

michiko nakano

a thin line of khanji (sp?) down the backs of each leg, like seamed fishnets.  but without the fishnets.  maybe a baby bat that looks like it's hanging upside down from my belly button.  orrrr a giant dragon crawling up out of my shirt and onto my neck.

and you?

ELDEMONIO

I guess if I was forced right now i would get a giant tattoo on my back of something important in my life.Like Jesus in a cross or if I lived free from all this restrictions I have,..... Escaflowne on my back with it's sword attacking. I so love that anime and how Van rides escaflowne. So yeah.Escaflowne on my back for sure.

same question.

heeroyuy135

I already have on my chest

Do you know John Shuster?

Runewitt

no.

would you eat beans with george wendt?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

c2chaos

I'd eat beans with George Wendt, so long as I don't have to stick around him afterwards.

Would you care to join George and I for some beans?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

michiko nakano

I'm going on a lunch date right now, but thanks for the offer! 

Do you like cute little artsy bistros with breadsticks and french music, or old-fashioned diners with burgers and milkshakes and jukeboxes?

c2chaos

That's a tough call. I like them both but I'll have to go with the old fashioned diner. It's seems like a more familiar-face kind of place where you could eye on the group of girls across the diner as they google at you and whisper about how cute you are.

What's one thing that you'd like to avoid?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

michiko nakano

c2chaos

Having to make life or death decisions for other people.

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?