Any Weib Schwarz Players?

Started by BlueCharisma, September 27, 2009, 11:32:53 AM

BlueCharisma

I recently picked up this game and was wondering if their anyone else is playing this.

For those who doesn't know this game, it a Japanese TCG from various anime and game series beating on each other. It a fairly simple game in rulings and effects. Recently they released an english Trial (Starter) Deck for Disgaea. Heres the official site, for those who want to check it out http://ws-tcg.com/ .

mDuo13

The ß is Weiß is pronounced "ss". It's German. It's more accurate to write it "Weiss Schwarz". Or, on Windows, you can use the keystroke ALT+0223 (using the numpad) to input the ß symbol.

Several of us on the forums have been playing this game for a few months - Tsubasa, ININ, Spiritsnare, Chun, and me - though none of us post much here anymore.

Personally I have cards from Disgaea, Fate/stay night, My-HiME+My-Otome+Sora KAKE Girl, CLANNAD, CANAAN, plus a few promo cards like the Kara no Kyoukai cards and a Nanoha promo from NyanType magazine. Oh, and I have a box of Little Busters! cards, but I'm waiting to finish the game before I open it. Luckily, it doesn't take an exceptional amount of Japanese knowledge to read the cards. I've even made a computer program that looks the cards up on the official site and generates a translation, which works to varying degrees on different cards.

Tsubasa

I run Nanoha, iM@S, and D.C./D.C.II.  I'm definitely gonna pick up some Nanoha Movie 1st extra packs when it's out.  Likely picking up Haruhi too.

I may not post much anymore, but I do check on the forums daily.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

BlueCharisma

Lots of times people see the "B" instead of the "ss" and I had no idea how to make that ß. Let hope I remember it lol.

I have a friend that plays that basically got me into it. He playing this because of Nanoha. I have a Fate Stay Night deck and is currently still making a D.C. deck.

I agree that with basic knowledge of the Japanese language, a lot of the cards can be translated. Only some cards need a translator to get what the effect is. But nonetheless, an easy game to pick up.

Chun

I run predominantly Persona 3/Persona 4 amongst Tsubasa, mduo, Spiritsnare, and ININ, but also own Zero no Tsukaima, Nanoha, IM@S cards.

Probably gunning for P4 trial and booster set as well.

Though a Haruhi trial doesn't sound bad either. I'll have to see what's going on with Nanoha Movie too.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

So I've committed to getting at least the Haruhi trial. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

ININ

These guys introduced me to Weiss Schwarz ^__^  I play the Nanoha starter deck.  I also have a booster deck just to get a Chrono card ;)

@Tsubasa, I save money for the movie packs :]

Chun

So... thread necro. Weiss Schwarz tourney GUYZ?

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

ININ

Tourney at Fanime?  If it's night time on day 2, I can make it.

Elimeno

I am intrigued... you thing anyone in the dealers hall will be selling?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

BlueCharisma

Toyslogic has them on their site and if they are back this year, they should have it.

Is their enough people for a tourny?