Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

Antstep

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 14, 2012, 10:12:53 PM
Quote from: Antstep on May 10, 2012, 07:06:14 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on May 10, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
Quote from: Silent One on May 08, 2012, 11:31:40 AM
If I quickly made a Tinker cosplay from DotA 2, would it count as Valve?

Ummm....I have no idea what that is...
It's a character from DotA 2. Valve's new game that's in beta.

Ummm....sure then...
Haven't seen any DotA cosplays yet. I am excited for this.

loserface

Hello! (:

I'm going to cosplay as Chell from Portal 2 c:

quadhonk

I'll be going as a RED Medic and my boyfriend will be a BLU Engie c:

elexica

Planning on attending as red fem!scout.

Might arrive too late for the gathering, though. :(

lokichan2004

I'll be going as BLU Scout with the holy mackerel, yellow flip flops and beanie this year. Does anyone know how long the gathering will last? I have another meetup on Saturday at noon and I don't want to miss it, but at the same time I don't want to have to leave early.

HarryHadouken

I'll be joining as a RED Spy.  ;D

Avairrianna

Quote from: Ellis on May 09, 2012, 03:06:19 AM
I was wondering about that, if we could bring a second custom that fits the game could we quickly change into and stuff? I was thniking about bringing my v3.0 of Ellis but I'm not sure if I should.
Nonetheless, it's comin' so soon and I can't wait! ~

I'm fine with custom cosplays (hell I'm a female Pyro!) as long as it make sense.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Avairrianna

Quote from: lokichan2004 on May 19, 2012, 11:07:18 PM
I'll be going as BLU Scout with the holy mackerel, yellow flip flops and beanie this year. Does anyone know how long the gathering will last? I have another meetup on Saturday at noon and I don't want to miss it, but at the same time I don't want to have to leave early.

The gathering takes all of a good hour and more sometimes cause even though we cut the gathering off everyone just kind of sticks around and keeps taking pictures. Noon is cutting it especially that your doing Team Fortress and they go last in the picture order.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

*UPDATED FIRST POST*

So everyone we are now 4 days away from Day 0 and who all is excited!?!?!?!?!?

I do have some concerning news about the weather. Seems like there is a chance of it raining on Saturday... We'll just have to keep our eyes open and maybe dredge through the rain.

The weather seems like its going to be nice the whole weekend though. Low 70s to 60's and BREEZY so watch your skirts and props this weekend ^^ 
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

change me from an HECU soldier to Combine Overwatch soldier.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Chocolate Thunder

Excited for the madness that's gonna happen!

Btw, I'll be returning again as Coach for this Fanime.  Gotta keep representin!

Permanganate

Hi!! I'll be at the convention this upcoming weekend sporting the attire of the blu medic. So... see you all there? I'm so stoked. Looks like the turnout in and of itself will be fantastic!

Ellis

Yeah, haha. It'll make sense. It's just a 'muddy-ed up' Ellis cosplay. ('Cause before they were clean / I didn't have coveralls at the time, blah blah blah) For once, I think I actually might have a perfect one despite my size.
I'm so freaking excited though, I can't sleep and I have my college final tomorrow. Oh man. This is so awesome. dsfhjgs

But wait, it might rain? Aw hell, that'll suck. Hopefully it won't!

EDIT: I was reading around because I was trying to figure out where the location of the photoshoot will be (because I've been checking every other day for months now because I'm scared I'll get it wrong) and I read that they replaced the fountains and made it a flowerbed. I am so disappointed.
:C
Hi! I'm looking for photos of me. I was Ellis on Friday/Sunday and Nick on Saturday. Both from the video game Left 4 Dead 2. If you have any pictures of me, please show me! <3 I was short, fat and had muddied-up/dirty clothing.

Mi Feng

I'll be there as Chell from Portal 2. :D

Avairrianna

UPDATED!!!!!!

Wow only 2 days left for us Day Zero peeps!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Looks like the weather is getting better for us now so that's great news ^^

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Oh right buddies won't be able to make it.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Silent One

Take me out as Tinker. Couldn't finish cosplay on time... :C

melon2531

I've dressed as a female version of Hunter from Left 4 Dead. Is it possible to still join? I planned on being this all weekend.

Rodney_Pheonix

Aw.. this year I was the only Half Life character....Did I scare Gordon and Alyx off with my spas 12?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Avairrianna

Hello everyone.

Thanks again for another great year. I'm sorry I couldn't be there because of a little issue before the gathering started but I'd like to thank my fiance greatly for stepping up and taking control of the gathering.

I will most likely be running this again next year despite what happened to me this year.

PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES HERE!!!!!!!! I soooo want to see them!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe