Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

Avairrianna

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on April 12, 2015, 12:46:47 AM
Sunday.... I may not be able to make it because I'm going to be leaving a bit after noon to get back to Oregon for work on monday (nope, don't get memorial day weekend off)... I'll see if I can make it though.

Awww..... well it won't be the same without you Rodney! I can always count on you to represent Half Life ^__^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

I'll see what I can do. I may go straight from my shift at the gaming hall to the gathering and then to my room to change and then finish checking out.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Devi 1313

I might bring Portal 1 Chell again this year now that I have my new heel springs! I doubt I'll have my companion cube ready this year though.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

SuperSchwiizer

BLU Scout reporting in! And my friends will be with me as Scout's Ma and Red Spy. Can't wait!
Fanime 2015
King!AU Altaïr
FIFA Switzerland
Switzerland
Mary Read
* = Pending

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

docwhal

Hey!  Just wanted to say that I will be coming as a RED team soldier!  -very excited

Devi 1313

Shoot, it looks like I can't make it this year! I just got a new job and I was lucky to get friday and saturday off, but that's all.  :(
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Avairrianna

Quote from: Devi 1313 on May 16, 2015, 11:04:13 PM
Shoot, it looks like I can't make it this year! I just got a new job and I was lucky to get friday and saturday off, but that's all.  :(

Oh no! But that's more important! You will be missed
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Korium9

Gonna try bringing Red Pyro. A friend might be Red Medic.

Zero Zero

Will try and drop in as RED Medic at the meet.

TheRealFreeman

Hello all! I'll be attending the con as Gordon Freeman from HL2. I've done a couple Valve meetups before but this will be my first Fanime! Looking forward to this weekend! Attaching a couple photos of the costume :3

Avairrianna

Thank you everyone for coming again this year to the gathering and here's to another year!

*eagerly awaiting pictures*
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Imperial

Avairrianna

BTW people better learn that new taunt dance!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

TensonStar

Avairrianna

Ok Hi guys! So I'm filling out the paperwork to start getting this gathering official and apparently we need a facebook post but idk for sure Just in case here's my facebook if anyone needs it or wants to stalk me I guess. https://www.facebook.com/Avairrianna
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

TensonStar

zanderwitaz

I'll be a red engineer with a level 3 sentry.

Avairrianna

Hey guys, so as of right now it looks like I will actually not be cosplaying my Pyro for the first time. I will still be holding the gathering because I love you guys but I'm almost thinking of retiring my Pyro. I have many other gatherings to host and I'm even in a drag show at Fanime this year so I just have a lot on my plate to suffer though Pyro this year. I still love all you guys and I'll see you at Fanime and you'll just get to hear me yell at you the entire gathering now!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe