Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

Rodney_Pheonix

Sunday sounds good, Monday may be pushing it cause people are getting ready for the end.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

HelloDolly

Enthusiastically seconding Sunday.

Avairrianna

I'm liking Sunday as well right now. I'll change it on the front page and once the times are announced for the big gatherings I'll pick a time.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Grah, I had a wonderful idea for a cosplay, to make a "bulletproof" vest using cardboard and cloth, then stenciling the name "Builders League United" on the back in blue, and cosplaying as a VIP from TFC......Gah... such a good idea too...
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Avairrianna

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on January 29, 2010, 02:11:12 PM
Grah, I had a wonderful idea for a cosplay, to make a "bulletproof" vest using cardboard and cloth, then stenciling the name "Builders League United" on the back in blue, and cosplaying as a VIP from TFC......Gah... such a good idea too...

But now someone can steal your ideal!!!!! Take it back and use it some other time!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Quote from: Avairrianna on January 29, 2010, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on January 29, 2010, 02:11:12 PM

But now someone can steal your ideal!!!!! Take it back and use it some other time!

[TF2 Heavy shout voice] NO![/TF2 Heavy shout voice]
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

MrFreeman

Quote from: Avairrianna on September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM
Half-Life-
MrFreeman(TF2chan)-Gordon Freeman
I have no idea when I was added to this and am not sure why I was not made aware, but I'm glad I'm on it!  ;D

I'm definately not going to have the HEV Suit, as I had promised last year. I will not debut it until I feel it does Freeman 100% justice. Employee of the Month Freeman will be making his NorCal debut. However, I am unsure the Gravity Gun can make it. I'd have to ship it up to NorCal, because I would not trust it on a flight.

Rodney_Pheonix

Awww... you were the one with the electronic Crowbar right?

Blast, I was hoping for that H.E.V. suit to be done. Oh well.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

MrFreeman

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on February 01, 2010, 12:26:51 PM
Haha, that old Superman bendable crowbar? Oh man, so old hat. I've recently upgraded!

Rodney_Pheonix

Quote from: MrFreeman on February 01, 2010, 06:06:38 PM
Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on February 01, 2010, 12:26:51 PM
Haha, that old Superman bendable crowbar? Oh man, so old hat. I've recently upgraded!

I love the expression of the guy behind you it's almost a "Holy **** is that Gordon Freeman?" look.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Avairrianna

Quote from: MrFreeman on February 01, 2010, 12:03:54 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM
Half-Life-
MrFreeman(TF2chan)-Gordon Freeman
I have no idea when I was added to this and am not sure why I was not made aware, but I'm glad I'm on it!  ;D

I'm definately not going to have the HEV Suit, as I had promised last year. I will not debut it until I feel it does Freeman 100% justice. Employee of the Month Freeman will be making his NorCal debut. However, I am unsure the Gravity Gun can make it. I'd have to ship it up to NorCal, because I would not trust it on a flight.

Lol, sorry! I added you from the tf2chan forums onto my list. I hope that is ok!?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

MrFreeman

Quote from: Avairrianna on February 03, 2010, 09:37:12 AM
Lol, sorry! I added you from the tf2chan forums onto my list. I hope that is ok!?
Yeah, that's no problem. I'm not actually a tf2chan regular, but I was posted there after Anime Expo. I just happened to visit there that one day and discuss how the "Valve" meet went at last Fanime. Abeit, it was my first attempt at Freeman, so I can imagine why they wouldn't have wanted me in any of the pictures  :P

Avairrianna

Quote from: MrFreeman on February 03, 2010, 10:28:07 AM
Quote from: Avairrianna on February 03, 2010, 09:37:12 AM
Yeah, that's no problem. I'm not actually a tf2chan regular, but I was posted there after Anime Expo. I just happened to visit there that one day and discuss how the "Valve" meet went at last Fanime. Abeit, it was my first attempt at Freeman, so I can imagine why they wouldn't have wanted me in any of the pictures  :P

Well, we certainly look forward to your cosplay!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Considering changing to HECU Engineer because I've got a couple good ideas on how to do said cosplay.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Avairrianna

Ok, after doing some spying (lol) around the other forums it looks like there are going to be a few big ones on Sunday and we kinda steer clear of them so here's what's up:

Shonen Jump - Will be huge and is meeting at 3
Naruto - Another HUGE gathering at 12-ish
Kuroshitsuji - at 4
Hetalia Axis Powers - at 12

Now, these are all UNOFFICIAL times and can change without warning.

So, Where do we stand?

Before 12, between 1-3, or after 4?

What do we think guys?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

My Vote's for before 12, or after 4.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

jacktchance

HelloDolly

Avairrianna

Ok, apparently the Naruto gathering will get there's time together this evening (hopefully) and then we can cement our time as well soon.

Hope everyone is well and not procrastinating on their costume as much as me ^^;
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Trying to get long muted black fake nails for my Hunter Cosplay, and I have  Urban Camo pants (working on getting the BDU shirt) and welding goggles if I decided to swap to the Engineer.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?