Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

Rodney_Pheonix

I've been out spreading the word about this. Let's make this go down without a hitch.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Shuruto

Wow! The meet up went great! Good times for all and whatnot.

So is there somewhere I can see all of the pictures that were taken?

jacktchance

*BONK*

This gathering was by far the best organized out of the three I attended.  Hope to see you all next year!

Also, to the Red Heavy for staying in character the whole con, thanks.  That was awesome.

kaseru

Quote from: jacktchance on May 31, 2010, 01:28:32 AM
Also, to the Red Heavy for staying in character the whole con, thanks.  That was awesome.

Yeah, that heavy was utterly badass. It was my first meetup ever, but zomg you all were ++awesome and it was only slightly terrifying!

meo

Gathering was amazing! I look lots of pictures and I'll upload them asap and link everyone :)

-Red Medic!!!!!! <3

Rodney_Pheonix

The Red Heavy was in character.....the whole con?....Wow.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

HelloDolly

RED SOLDIER GIRL HERE, I'M SO SAD I WAS LATE :(

SOMEONE GET THOSE PICS UP!!!

MetalPriestess

HelloDolly, your costume was amazing!  As was the red heavy guy.

Blue soldier girl here, the gathering was so much fun, even if my rocket launcher decided to break. (Thank god for electrical tape)

Shuruto

Ahhhhh... So good to be out of those sniper boots. But Fanime was great. Hope to see y'all next year.

Teamster

BLU spy with the Yaranaika mask here.

I want to commend everyone for a great meetup. If anyone has pictures, I'd love to get my hands on them. I especially want to thank the RED heavy for being magnificently in character the entire con, you really made it even more fantastic.

AIM: cri773r
MSN: [email protected]

FinalStar

Red Medic here!

That was a great meeting. I cant wait to see the pictures from the event.
Next year ill have a special addition to my medic costume that would be ubercharged...lol

Teamster

Quote from: HelloDolly on May 31, 2010, 02:11:03 PM
RED SOLDIER GIRL HERE, I'M SO SAD I WAS LATE :(

SOMEONE GET THOSE PICS UP!!!

FWIW, your attention to detail is impeccable. Also, kickass rocket launcher and grenade taunt. Pulled the whole thing together.  ;D

meo

I've been uploading photos.
So keep checking back for more. http://tpacket.deviantart.com/

Avairrianna

Quote from: meo on May 31, 2010, 08:42:28 PM
I've been uploading photos.
So keep checking back for more. http://tpacket.deviantart.com/

Thank you so much for the uploads I'm sure we'll all keep checking for pics ^^

Thank you to everyone who came and made it awesome! Also thank you to all those who say I did a good job running it, I hope'd I didn't come off as a hard-ass b*tch and got everyone enough time for pictures!

Here's to Fanime 2011 and to another awesome Valve gathering!!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Nah, I think you did well organizing the gathering.

Hopefully we'll get Doctor freeman to show up next year and a few other Half Life characters so I won't be the only person out there representing Half Life again.

Thanks again to the Engineer who loaned me the pipewrench and the scout who loaned me the headcrab.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

fyibonk762

blue spy (that wouldnt shut up) here!
had a super fun time this year, sorry i couldnt stay a little longer after the meet up but i had an awesome time and you were all amazing, espicially the red heavy
hope i see you all again next year!

Hawkbat

Terribly sad we missed it, My group was a red scout, sniper (me), medic, engineer and a blue spy walking around Saturday. we ran into a few of you, the heavy was indeed awesome and red soldier girl was a hoot. hope to make it next year though my group may want to change costumes

Avairrianna

Here's my collection of finding other peoples pics and my own consolidated together! ^^

Mostly Valve pics

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/Avairrianna/Fanime%202010/

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

BSaphire

Quote from: Avairrianna on June 04, 2010, 02:25:41 PM
Here's my collection of finding other peoples pics and my own consolidated together! ^^
Mostly Valve pics

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/Avairrianna/Fanime%202010/
Awesome gathering everyone! Avairrianna, I'm gonna use your link above and put assorted photogs for the Photography, Blog, ect. thread. There are some really great pics in there!

So you are running this again next year right? I sure hope so, I had some people talk about how fun and organized it was when they were at the CG table. If you are can you just change the subject line in the first post to reflect 2011 and update the first post for next year. I will get it up on the new 2011 gatherings and events URL thread as soon as I see it.

Again, great job on the cosplay & gathering everyone!

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Aphaestus

@Avairrianna

I have uploaded more photos of the Valve gathering onto DeviantArt if you want to add em to your album.
They are 383-473. My friend had the camera and he went kinda crazy XD

E-gaming Staffer