I'll be going as nick

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Avairrianna

Updated the front page!

Also need to pull out my cosplay to make sure it made it through this half year ok in a garment bag... he hehe he (I'm scared)
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Put me down as an HECU engineer. Working on making one of the portable auto-turrets they brought into black Mesa as well as some det-packish items....Those might not get past rovers though from how real they might look.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Avairrianna

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on December 12, 2010, 10:46:42 AM
Put me down as an HECU engineer. Working on making one of the portable auto-turrets they brought into black Mesa as well as some det-packish items....Those might not get past rovers though from how real they might look.

Ok, I'll update it but you do know that if you're afraid of rovers that our gathering location will be outside and you can actually carry anything you want outside (Except normal illegal items) so you can definitely at least bring it to the gathering ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

I understand I'm just being cautious.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

DerangedGenius

Slight change to my costume. Still coming as an Engie, but a BLU one instead.

CaptainLiHellsing

Count me down for RED Fem!Spy.

Thank joooooo :D
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

EJAY420

since i am a bigger guy, I was thinking about going all out as a BOOMER (L4D/L4D2).  still mad thinking about it. Been for a while. I hope there will be other Special Infected.
Most Impressive.

Rodney_Pheonix

You have seen the photos of how many hunters there were right?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Ange

You can count me and my boyfriend in both as Red Engineers. Hopefully it doesn't conflict with any other of our gatherings ^^

Avairrianna

Hey Guys! Happy New Year to all!

First I'd like to announce that me and my BLU Engy are now engaged!!!! Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will update the front page the next time I get on a computer that isn't my work (my work computer hates these forums for some reason and wont let me format the front page....)
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

jacktchance

I'll be there again this year as a Blu Scout.  I'm just trying to finish the Milkman set I'm putting together.

Faraday

If it doesn't end up conflicting with the Gurren Lagann pow-wow, I'm down to join as Zoey. I was watching last year's gathering and I was so bummed that I didn't participate, because I could tell you guys were having a blast.

Rodney_Pheonix

re-doing my torch gear as I'm considering one large canister like in game over having the two small canisters like I had last year.

Also, this engineer might just multi class and have a .50 cal AMR as well (borrowed from my Fallout cosplay) of course.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Avairrianna

Updated! Reminder to everyone!

Hotels open up tonight!!!!!!!!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Chesid

As long as this gathering is done at LEAST an hour after the Pokemon gathering on Saturday (which is 11am), my Infected pals and I should be ready. One small change is that boyfriend decided to opt out of Nick. We're trying to convince someone to be either a Coach or yet another to be a Louis. Maybe we'll get both, if we're lucky.

But with the team of three make-up artists I've getting, it shouldn't take more than an hour for me to be Smoker-ised.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Avairrianna

Quote from: Chesid on January 26, 2011, 02:36:31 AM
As long as this gathering is done at LEAST an hour after the Pokemon gathering on Saturday (which is 11am), my Infected pals and I should be ready. One small change is that boyfriend decided to opt out of Nick. We're trying to convince someone to be either a Coach or yet another to be a Louis. Maybe we'll get both, if we're lucky.

But with the team of three make-up artists I've getting, it shouldn't take more than an hour for me to be Smoker-ised.

Ok, so your boyfriend doesn't know who he's going to be?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Griff223

I am considering being a blue engineer. how many others have confirmed for that?

Avairrianna

Quote from: Griff223 on January 26, 2011, 04:45:02 PM
I am considering being a blue engineer. how many others have confirmed for that?

Oh Awesome! My fiance was the only Blu Engy last year with only one Red. Thus far this year we have two but please feel free to come as a Engy! We always need more Engy, Heavy, Medic, and Demoman ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe