Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

Brutal

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 12, 2011, 08:39:39 AM

Awesome! I'm cosplaying Zoey too on Thursday and Friday for Swap Meet! I'll have a Bill with me.
Haha cool! I wont be dressing up on Thursday but I will Friday, and Saturday!
I'm going to pick up my bagde on Thursday and I'll keep an eye out for Zoey!
If I see one I'll make sure to say Hi!
If you don't remeber me I'll say "Hi it's me Brutal form the forums!"
;D

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Aphaestus

I wont be able to come as a male chell. School is just...being school. I dont see anytime to work on the costume/gun.
E-gaming Staffer

Avairrianna

Quote from: Aphaestus on April 13, 2011, 05:17:10 PM
I wont be able to come as a male chell. School is just...being school. I dont see anytime to work on the costume/gun.

Awww..... ok well if it changes let me know. And I hope you'll still come to the gathering to witness
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Aphaestus

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 14, 2011, 09:45:33 AM
Awww..... ok well if it changes let me know. And I hope you'll still come to the gathering to witness

I'll come by to take some pics ^^
E-gaming Staffer

Rank

Quote from: DerangedDingo on April 08, 2011, 03:14:23 PM
Hello everyone!
Last year I was the Red Sniper with a hunting vest but I believe that this year I will be coming along as a pyro of either color.
I will also be bringing my friend along as a Spy, and another as an Engineer.

Cant wait to meet up with everyone again!

As long as I don't have to witness you drink your own jarate again.

Brutal

If anyone wants to add me on facebook please do!
I would love to chat and get to know you guy's better before we meet at the con!
I'd really appreciate the add!

Also THIS is my Zoey cosplay, not done!
Tell me what you think!

Avairrianna

Quote from: Brutal on April 17, 2011, 01:18:20 PM
If anyone wants to add me on facebook please do!
I would love to chat and get to know you guy's better before we meet at the con!
I'd really appreciate the add!

Also THIS is my Zoey cosplay, not done!
Tell me what you think!

If I had a facebook I so would but you can email me ^^ And your Zoey looks awesome! I need to add the white details to my jacket... and make med kits.... then I'm done with her!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

UPDATE!

Everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know I will be away from the forums for probably a week in May. I am having major surgery on May 11th (My birthday > <) and do not have internets at my house so please don't freak out if I'm not updating the list.

Please hope/pray that I will come out alright and I will most likely be in a wheelchair at Fanime so please don't glomp the cripped Zoey & FemmePyro (You will most likely knock me over)

Thank you everyone for being such great fans ^^

Avairrianna
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Halo

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 19, 2011, 08:11:30 AM
UPDATE!

Everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know I will be away from the forums for probably a week in May. I am having major surgery on May 11th (My birthday > <) and do not have internets at my house so please don't freak out if I'm not updating the list.

Please hope/pray that I will come out alright and I will most likely be in a wheelchair at Fanime so please don't glomp the cripped Zoey & FemmePyro (You will most likely knock me over)

Avairrianna

I will pray for you to make a safe and quick recovery. <3 Please stay safe, ok? And if anyone globs you >__> Ohboy.
Fanime 2011

Miku [Secret Black Vow]
Ayame [Pokemon Trainer]
Ellis [Left 4 Dead 2]

DeviantART: http://thoshy.deviantart.com/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/xYakushiKabuto

Chesid

I'm going to be a lone Smoker; my friend and her sister have bowed out entirely.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Brutal

Quote from: Chesid on April 19, 2011, 02:37:48 PM
I'm going to be a lone Smoker; my friend and her sister have bowed out entirely.
Awww noo smoker :c
You need some survivors?
I'm going to be zoey, and my boyfriend is going to be louis xD

UPDATE!

Avairrianna

Be safe ♥
As for the wheelchair, well now you've made Zoey 99% more of a badass!
:D

Chesid

Quote from: Brutal on April 19, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
You need some survivors?

That would be awesome. 8D I'm especially hoping to get some other Infected together for photo shoots outside the gathering; probably on the stairwells between floors (either Hilton or Marriot). Survivors wouldn't hurt, either!
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Avairrianna

Quote from: Brutal on April 19, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
You need some survivors?

UPDATE!

Avairrianna

Be safe ♥
As for the wheelchair, well now you've made Zoey 99% more of a badass!
:D

Basically, I'm looking at it as my own personal rail shooter ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Mora

I got half my costume ready!!! Need the socks, tshirts, tags and headset....Ok maybe not half.....But i have a bat! And the shorts (cant afford pants) and socks!!!

How much would the rest cost? An average number would be nice. I'm a bit tight on money as is.

Aphaestus

There is still a tiny off chance that i can still come to the gathering as a male test subject. It depends if I'm able to make a papercraft portal gun as a final project for one of my classes.
E-gaming Staffer

Brutal

Quote from: Mora on April 20, 2011, 05:42:11 PM
I got half my costume ready!!! Need the socks, tshirts, tags and headset....Ok maybe not half.....But i have a bat! And the shorts (cant afford pants) and socks!!!

How much would the rest cost? An average number would be nice. I'm a bit tight on money as is.
You can always buy fabric and get it tailored?

Mora

Quote from: Brutal on April 21, 2011, 12:02:52 AM

It would still cost too much. The shirts are cheap i know this. It's the Tags, Hat, Socks and Headset that im worried about more.

Brutal

Quote from: Mora on April 21, 2011, 11:18:47 AM

It would still cost too much. The shirts are cheap i know this. It's the Tags, Hat, Socks and Headset that im worried about more.

Well the only way I think you can get the headset is if you make it.

Antstep

UPDATE!

Avairrianna
I hope you have a quick and safe recovery <3 :)

Avairrianna

Quote from: Mora on April 21, 2011, 11:18:47 AM

Shirt, tags, hat, and socks should all be pretty cheap (look for a generic T-shirt mart for everything minus the tags.) For the tags, look into a military story/police store in your town if not look at the toy isles in walgreens or toy stores for plastic tags.

As for the headset, this can be tricky. We found our scout a pretty close set of gardeners ear muffs that we just cut off one ear too. Look in Home Depots or Orchard Supply for these.

Hope this helps! Cause this is EXACTLY how we did our group's FemmeScout and it came to like $40...
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe