Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

jacktchance

The Valve gathering is always fun.  I'll be attending again as a Blu Scout.   :P

Rizumi

Hmm, GlaDOS and Wheatley will come back. (:

GLaDOS would be me and Wheatley would be Niiru

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Rodney_Pheonix

I intend to be back this coming Fanime, might be able to drag along a friend of mine or two to make up a full HECU.... or Overwatch fireteam.

Put me down as HECU or Combine Overwatch Sniper... though with the proposed 'no realistic military' rule for peacebonding this coming year we might not be able to.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Rank

Go ahead and put myself down for RED Soldier, and Kaizoku down for RED Medic~ I'm sure you feel more obligated than anything to organize this another year in a row, but we all appreciate your dedication :)

Brutal

Will be attending once again :D
Not sure what though maybe my Scout's Mom/Zoey but I wanna do something new c:

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Rodney_Pheonix

Quote from: Brutal on November 02, 2011, 11:09:59 PM
Will be attending once again :D
Not sure what though maybe my Scout's Mom/Zoey but I wanna do something new c:

Resistance Medic?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

sickeningsweet

Sweet! My man is going as a red team scout on Friday. :) He can't wait!!

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

HuggalotXOmocha

I will be Genderbender Red Heavy.

Avairrianna

Quote from: HuggalotXOmocha on December 15, 2011, 05:19:06 PM
I will be Genderbender Red Heavy.

Yay for genderbending! I'm right there with you girl! ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rizumi

I'm bringing a person to cosplay a humanoid Space Core for Fanime. >__<
WE NEED MORE SCIENCE~

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

laudanine

Just popping my head in to say yay for Valve, and in specific Portal 2! Uhm, I'll be going as Human!GLaDOS and tagging along two Chell's along after me. So there's that.

But in all seriousness, we'll be looking out for the where and when of the meet up to get posted. Good luck to all y'all in the interim.

Edit: also, we're looking for a spare Wheatley if, you know, there's one floating about. A real one would be more fun to be snarky and mean to then a home-made-core version. Also, two Chells! So, again, there's that!
"If you didn't want it, and I didn't need it..."

Brutal

I cant wait for 2012

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Avairrianna

Ok so here are a few things!

1) I'm not dead yay! Just busy being an adult and stupidly went back to get my Masters! @_@ So there's that.

2) Our 2nd in command has been set up and that will be BlueAssassin (The Blu Engineer that's always with me) so it's no big change from any other year's gathering except he's official now ^^

3) Either right now (or this weekend) I should have the front page updated with stuff like time, place, and peoples so if you have any issues let me know!

4) January 31 is the start of submissions for times and places and we get an hour block of time this year.

5) If you haven't read yet, there's going to be major construction to stuff this year so the front of the convention hall is kinda out of the question for gatherings! (The fountain is even gonna be torn down eventually from what I hear!)

I think we might need to move to the park in all honesty...

Please let me know what you guys think and for a little while we'll be able to change stuff but after March 1st I'd say we have to stay however we decide to go with this.

Well here's to another great year of Fanime, Valve, us, and no wheelchair for me this year!!!! ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

So Tentative Time and placeness! {EDIT:1/31/2012}

Day:Saturday??
Time: 11 AM??
MP:FIF MS??
L:FIF MS??

Any thoughts?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

What does L stand for? Also I'm a big fan of Saturday if that's possible.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

AuroraSareii

I don't think Friday would be the best option. I'm thinking of a ton of people who would have school that day, I myself knowing several TF2 cosplayers who wouldn't be able to be a part of it because of that. Also, with it being the first day, I think it might be too crazy.

Saturday or sunday please. Also hoping this doesn't interfere with some of the other meets I'm in, but I still think it would be better on one of those two days.

SheenaFox5

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on January 30, 2012, 07:38:54 AM
What does L stand for?

L stands for location, I think. I'm also wondering what MP stands for. As for the day, Sunday, like last year, would be awesome for quite a few of my friends and I.
Attending since 2010

Avairrianna

Ok, well I still havent put in a official time and place but yeah.

L is for location and MP is for meeting place. So as it reads now we would possibly meet in front of the fountains and then walk as a group over to the park for the gathering. Is that too much and should just keep it all in front of the con?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

EDITED DAY AND TIME! New thoughts?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe