[WTB] Video games, electronics, movies etc!

Started by kgHapa, October 09, 2009, 10:30:07 AM

kgHapa

Hey all! So I just began interning at a new start-up in SF which specializes in buying used games, movies, electronics, etc. to refurbish and resell to help fight the growing amount of ewaste America produces.

Not only are you making cash but you can feel green and eco friendly while you do it bahaha! A win win!

Anyway we give pretty damn good prices as far as some companies go *cough* *GameStop* *cough* so if any of ya'll have some old games, laptops, ipods, etc. that are just gathering dust see what we'll give you in exchange! If you can't find a price email me and I'll get back to you asap =)

Also feel free to give me any input on the site or how we can improve =D

http://www.trade2save.com

Virtual

I have PS one and i want to exchange PS one to PS 2,3 or Xbox.  Is there any shop by which i can exchange it?

k.worthley

I have some old video games, dvds, etc

Where would I go to turn them in?
Preparing for Fanime 2011!!!
Cosplay ideas- Miwako (Paradise Kiss), Shizuma (Strawberry Panic)

Knightfire

Do you take busted cameras and lenses as well?
Starting work for Fanime 2011

scenro

have  ps2's one the slim works but it varies, the larger older ps2 i have as well. used to work but forgot to put a part back in when fixing so its busted now :/
By the way do you get any broken ps3's or 360's? ive been able to fix these quite effectively now and know there whole hardware set easily :D