Kumikyoku... dance?

Started by AgehaMist, October 12, 2009, 09:16:49 PM

AgehaMist

hey everyone, don't know if this counts as a gathering or not but...

i'd really like to get at least 4 other people and i to get together and do a dance to the song: Nico Nico Douga Kumikyoku

for those of you who don't know what the song is, its basically a 10 minute mash up of a bunch of classic anime songs, game songs, etc.

...and there's a dance choreography for it

so would anyone be up for doing something like this with me?

maybe we could even get a singer and do it in the karaoke room... 1 singer, 5 dancers... any thoughts?

(i'll go into more detail if this idea actually catches on T~T)
i came home the other day and found that everything in my house was replaced with exact duplicates

Virtual

AgehaMist

how as in how would we organize it or how would we do the dance?
i came home the other day and found that everything in my house was replaced with exact duplicates

math4origami

Sounds interesting.

Do you have a video link?

God91125

I'm down for singing but dancing well I can try >_< xD

AgehaMist

ALRIGHT, as for me, I'll probably be dancing it...

anyway, the way we'll do this is (assuming we get enough people)

1. Practice the dance/song depending on if you want to sing it or dance it

Video with the choreography: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZdXFXLOzI

Video with the lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-x6R0mKzII&feature=related

2. We pick a day, time, and place in the con we're going to do this

3. have fun >.>

I'll give everyone my phone number a week or so before the con, in case there's any problems

any other suggestions, advice, feedback, or anything would be greatly appreciated

AgehaMist

anybody else interested? we only need five or six people at the minimum, and right now it seems like we have... three or four?

math4origami

The dance is cool, but it looks like it'll probably want more than just a week before...  Unless everyone practices a lot or something.