Fanime's Gaiaonline Cosplay/gathering! Admins/Devs invited! :'D Time chosen! >w<

Started by Kites-kun, October 12, 2009, 10:12:53 PM

Avairrianna

BTW the locations don't match currently. On B's list and the abbreviations stand for the Riser Stage inside and we also have the taxi location listed. Where should we hold it?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

BSaphire

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 18, 2010, 06:07:25 PM
BTW the locations don't match currently. On B's list and the abbreviations stand for the Riser Stage inside and we also have the taxi location listed. Where should we hold it?
In my own defense I didn't put the Taxi Drop off area **) That time on Saturday is utter mayhem due to the protesters will be right across from you yelling :P You might want to fix that :)

Also, I don't know exactly what Gaia panel is being referenced, but from what I could ascertain I didn't see it on Saturday.

Since Confirmations end today and Submission end tomorrow I think everyone should just finalize this. As it stands I am gong to leave 1FCC RS as you Meeting Place unless Avairrianna or Kites PM and give me another location. Once the list is closed I have a lot of information to organize into understandable material for my staff and get stuff run off... etc. so I don't make changes midstream at that point.
Ahhhh.... 9 days till Fanime..... Are YOU ready?
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Avairrianna

Quote from: BSaphire on May 19, 2010, 06:38:01 AM
In my own defense I didn't put the Taxi Drop off area **) That time on Saturday is utter mayhem due to the protesters will be right across from you yelling :P You might want to fix that :)

Also, I don't know exactly what Gaia panel is being referenced, but from what I could ascertain I didn't see it on Saturday.

Since Confirmations end today and Submission end tomorrow I think everyone should just finalize this. As it stands I am gong to leave 1FCC RS as you Meeting Place unless Avairrianna or Kites PM and give me another location. Once the list is closed I have a lot of information to organize into understandable material for my staff and get stuff run off... etc. so I don't make changes midstream at that point.
Squidges
B

Ok, the panel is at 5 so let's move the time forward to like 3:30 and keep the Riser stage ok?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Kites-kun

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 19, 2010, 08:44:10 AM

Squidges
B

Ok, the panel is at 5 so let's move the time forward to like 3:30 and keep the Riser stage ok?
Im ok with that :3

Avairrianna

Quote from: Kites-kun on May 19, 2010, 06:49:21 PM

Squidges
B

Ok it's official now and no more changing lol!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Kites-kun

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 20, 2010, 03:01:20 PM
Quote from: Kites-kun on May 19, 2010, 06:49:21 PM

Squidges
B

Ok it's official now and no more changing lol!
I messaged B XD
But, yeah, any ideas for the gathering??

Avairrianna

Well, I'm in agony in my right arm from my Gaia cosplay right now so I'm kinda out of it.....
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Aoi Memori

So... I'm looking at the "all gatherings final list" and see you guys listed at 3... unles it's something else? @___@
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

Foxberry

I may not be able to make it, I don't know yet... I'll see. There is a cosplay event going on at 4 that I plan on doing so I may just drop in for a few minutes and then head off.

Crewd

ooo ooooo Im one of the classic GD trolls :3 (the non-obvious kind)

would love to come

Fan Name:Crewd
Gaia Username: Duke Thomas
Cosplaying? (Yes/no - If yes, who? Are they from Gaia?) I'll be a Void knight on sat, not related to gaia

Avairrianna

Quote from: Aoi Memori on May 24, 2010, 12:22:21 AM
So... I'm looking at the "all gatherings final list" and see you guys listed at 3... unles it's something else? @___@

Yes we are listed as 3

BTW it might Rain this weekend so yay for inside location ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rebeccakh

guaah im totally befuddled now T  T riser stage? wheres that at? and the gatherings at 3pm now yes?

Avairrianna

Quote from: Rebeccakh on May 24, 2010, 12:55:18 PM
guaah im totally befuddled now T  T riser stage? wheres that at? and the gatherings at 3pm now yes?

The Riser stage is inside the main doors of the lobby just inside the fountain area. It's real easy to find don't worry ^^ and yes it's at 3
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Rebeccakh

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 26, 2010, 09:27:37 AM
Quote from: Rebeccakh on May 24, 2010, 12:55:18 PM

The Riser stage is inside the main doors of the lobby just inside the fountain area. It's real easy to find don't worry ^^ and yes it's at 3
hooray thank you > w < you gets a hug if i catch ya at the gathering
and its on the ground floor of the con hall right? between the two staircases going to the second floor *is picturing it in my mind*
e w e