List o' Webcomics

Started by deonchan, October 15, 2009, 05:42:03 PM

deonchan

I'm pretty much caught up on all my WC so I'm looking for more. What WC do you read can you reccomend any?

Currently I have

So as you can see I have a pretty long list. Anyone have any that I can add or think there are some I can toss?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Liquid

Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

JohnnyAR

Quote from: deonchan on October 15, 2009, 05:42:03 PM

Sir, you are a damned fool! Its one of the few webcomics that actually have a plot and its actually getting interesting.

Also I recommend Sinfest, google it yourself.

deonchan

I was digging MT for a while. I liked the GTLargo stuff and started going O.o when thr Magical Girl twists happened. Its started to drag out a bit IMO

QC and CAD bout have pretty damn good plots IMO and seen to be a bit faster paced.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

PyronIkari

Quote from: JohnnyAR on October 16, 2009, 08:34:37 PM

Sir, you are a damned fool! Its one of the few webcomics that actually have a plot and its actually getting interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... plot? If by plot you mean fanboy dribble that doesn't make any real sense, then yes, it has that. If by plot you mean bad JP references that don't fit, and are rather inaccurate, yes it has that too. If by interesting you mean, makes no sense and incomplete and not thought ou out at all, it definitely has that as well.

Piro is a hack writer that has 0 talent. Everything in that series that was remotely interesting he didn't even write/plan. It was done by someone else(Dom, cortana, Kaki, Largo,).

The story is just fanboy bait. I'm amazed at how many people like his work, and I'm even more amazed at how many people throw money at him as if he's something amazing.

His art sucks balls to boot! The only redeeming quality of that comic...

Is that I became closer friends to Ed because of it. Realistically though, even if the comic didn't exist I still would have been good friends with him. That, and harassing Dom. T

I already thought the comic was horrible, but I've lost more and more and more respect for Piro(the artist) as years passed by. He's a terrible person that uses people and bitches and whiens constantly. He's just a 40 yr. old emo little brat...

Maybe that's why so many people like his comic. He reaches out to his own kind.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: PyronIkari on October 17, 2009, 02:10:44 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on October 16, 2009, 08:34:37 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... plot? If by plot you mean fanboy dribble that doesn't make any real sense, then yes, it has that. If by plot you mean bad JP references that don't fit, and are rather inaccurate, yes it has that too. If by interesting you mean, makes no sense and incomplete and not thought ou out at all, it definitely has that as well.

Piro is a hack writer that has 0 talent. Everything in that series that was remotely interesting he didn't even write/plan. It was done by someone else(Dom, cortana, Kaki, Largo,).

The story is just fanboy bait. I'm amazed at how many people like his work, and I'm even more amazed at how many people throw money at him as if he's something amazing.

His art sucks balls to boot! The only redeeming quality of that comic...

Is that I became closer friends to Ed because of it. Realistically though, even if the comic didn't exist I still would have been good friends with him. That, and harassing Dom. T

I already thought the comic was horrible, but I've lost more and more and more respect for Piro(the artist) as years passed by. He's a terrible person that uses people and bitches and whiens constantly. He's just a 40 yr. old emo little brat...

Maybe that's why so many people like his comic. He reaches out to his own kind.

Pro...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Liquid

Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

deonchan

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

PyronIkari

The sad thing is... that comic is realistic. Like he really does get all asshurt by stuff like that and rants for days to his posse of yes men.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Loktera^2

:3

Yay! Webcomics....

Personal favorites:

El Goonish Shive
Brawl in the Family
Super Effective!
Shrub Monkeys

Some webcomics I've found and enjoyed, and haven't been mentioned before.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

david

http://www.gunshowcomic.com/
They have this comic called "The Anime Club."  So freakin funny.

I read Mega Tokyo for a bit a few years ago but thought it was dumb after a while.  I might take a look at it again...idk.

Mizuki

G.I.R

Quote from: Mizuki on October 25, 2009, 04:56:28 PM
Why isn't Pearls before Swine on here?

http://comics.com/pearls_before_swine/

Because it's published in the news papers (still like it thou).

and might I recomend:  http://www.drunkduck.com/Opey_the_Warhead/index.php?p=331838

Loktera^2

HOly crap! I can't believe I almost forgot this little gem...

Dr. McNinja
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

Kertus

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC