2010 Pre-registration

Started by Sen, October 30, 2009, 10:56:14 PM

ewu

Quote from: starchildrose on November 16, 2009, 04:40:34 PM
for some odd reason the fanime site is not allowing me to pre-reg by saying that paypal cannot use my card. it is a visa and expires in october of 2012. whats going on with it?

this seems to be a paypal issue, Please contact them about the transaction. If you continue to have problems, feel free to e-mail us at registrationATfanimeDOTcom
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

dakumizu

Quote from: ewu on November 08, 2009, 01:26:23 PM
we are not taking check payments as of yet, but will soon, please keep checking our website

Edit: Fanime will not be taking checks as payment. Please direct any questions to registrationATfanimeDOTcom.

So the only way to buy a pre-reg ticket this year is Paypal? No checks taken at all?

ewu

Quote from: dakumizu on December 05, 2009, 07:03:10 PM
So the only way to buy a pre-reg ticket this year is Paypal? No checks taken at all?

Please direct any questions to registrationATfanimeDOTcom.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

VisualSins

Hi everyone umm this is going to be my first time in going to Fanime and my 3rd con ^-^ I was just wondering something about group registrations, okay umm here it is, Do you have to be 18 and older to get the badges for the pre registration or can you be any age? My step dad is using his credit card to pay for me and a friend and I'm unsure about the pick up and age rule ^-^" sorry if my question is such a noob.

ewu

The requirement for a group leader is that they must have a valid government issued picture ID, i.e. NOT a student ID.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Angelx624

Yay, I pre-registered!! ^_^

See you all at the con! ;)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

ViviVaness

I can't wait for Fanime to come around. I'm so excited. <3
But I have a quick question.
Is March 31st the final day to pre-reg?

ewu

e-mail registrationATfanimeDOTcom, they should know

Quote from: ViviVaness on March 06, 2010, 08:36:22 AM
I can't wait for Fanime to come around. I'm so excited. <3
But I have a quick question.
Is March 31st the final day to pre-reg?
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

VisualSins

So that means I just need a government issued ID, it doesn't matter what my age is? Cuz I read through a thread and it said that an adult also has to purchase a ticket so I can get mine through pre-reg since I'm under 18. :/

Also another question ^-^ just out of curiosity, I'm 16 but my parents aren't attending the convention :D if lets say I don't pre-reg and I'm buying my ticket at the convention do i need an adult with me to purchase it? or can I just show them my ID and that's it?

ewu

you will need a gov't issued ID such as a drivers license or a CA ID. A school ID will NOT be accepted.

If you have additional Qs e-mail registrationATfanimeDOTcom.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom