TWEWY 2014: Enter the Game//Gathering

Started by hellangel, November 02, 2009, 05:45:55 PM

iNSOMNiAC

Oooooh, I remember you talking about this after last Fanime! The Reaper's Game that is. I'd love to participate if I can; unfortunately I might not be able to while cosplaying Rhyme, since I have a different gathering to attend sometime in the afternoon, which also means I probably won't be able to make it to the TWEWY gathering, sadly (since I couldn't be there last year either).

Also, Hellangel, Ko and I are still up for some Masquerade mingling, if you're game!

hellangel

Whatever, you can still plaaaaay! :D!

(MINGLING IS -ON-!)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ciel

Yay! This is actually happening! I haven't even begun to try figuring out what I'm doing at Fanime yet, but if at all possible I'd love to participate in this, cosplaying Beat if I finish him. (Yup, still not finished...I'm so lazy. =_=)

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Dames

Will be going as Minamimoto again this year~! :D
Fanime 2012

Mami Tomoe [Madoka]
Gakupo [Vocaloid (Madness of Duke Venomania)]
Vincent Nightray [Pandora Hearts]
Snake [Kuroshitsuji (Phantomhive servant)]
Amakusa Juuza [Umineko]

hellangel

Upcoming events:

wremble

I'm gonna be Beat, my friend Rhyme, and we also have a Sho if he can pull ticket money together in time.
smile -wremble- loves you!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Drakochan

Okay so looks like I might be tagging along with my Sho as a Bass Reaper
2010 Fanime
~Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
~Butler!Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
~Ceremonial Coat Gilbert (Pandora Hearts)
~Firo (Baccano!)
~Jade (ToA)
~Austria (Hetalia)
~Natsuo & Yoji (Loveless)
~TWEWY costume

Tobias

Just heard about this. Is it too late to join?

I'm going to come as Neku.
Save our planet... It's the only one with chocolate.

krispy_kream

I would absolutely LOVE to play in the game! Though I won't be able to join you all in the gathering, unfortunately. I've got Kingdom Hearts business to attend to. (I'll try to rope my friends into it as well, but they aren't on the forum)
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

BSaphire

During Fanime we expect to send out tweets announcing upcoming gatherings and events. This will be handled by my tech guy, My 2nd and myself. It is :

http://twitter.com/BsGatherings

I set it for friends only so I will need to add anyone who wants to follow the gatherings.

I would also like to follow TWEWY when it happens so let me know how too.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

krispy_kream

So, it's a week till con. Are there still no game specifics or twitter? I would still really like to play! (not in costume, unfortunately)
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

chococookies_ld

I want to participate along with my little sister (she can be my 'partner :D)
but I cannot use Twitter

Ciel

Alright, pretty sure I'm definitely going as Beat now. Can't wait. I hope my DS's batteries don't burn out. =<

wings_of_an_angel

Sorry but can you please tell me how me and my camera crew can attend The Game for we would like to participate in it.

cateyedprincess

So I'm going to be Rhyme this year (I'm Wremble's friend) Just wanted to clarify that ^^
Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

Rainbow Ichi

ooh! can i be a player?! I'm not going to cosplay, but i'd love to take photos of cosplayers or play tin-pin slammer with gamers. (although i have to leave early, I have a wedding to go to, and ill get picked up from fanime T^T )
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

hellangel

Yup!

Twitter for missions: GAMEconductor
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Sorry for being missing you guys T___T

So info!!!

Twitter: GAMEconductor
If you cannot get Twitter: Mission Mail will be physically delivered to the COSPLAY BOOTH (located in the lower lobby)

This will run essentially like a scavanger hunt. You will have an allotted time to find a particular person on my team and win a challenge. The location/person will be listed in the Mission Mail, of course (though not always obvious...hehe). Subsequent missions will require a piece of information from the previous mission.

IMPORTANT! HAVE YOUR DS! It will be helpful!

If you have difficulty...
1) My team will be in a chatroom during the course of each mission.
2) You may Twitter questions.
3) Consult other people! You can work with however many people you want. (Cuz...we can't control how many people you walk around with, so. XD)

IF YOU FAIL A MISSION, don't panic. Go to the Cosplay Booth; the information that you needed will be delivered there by a Reaper, so you can still continue. We're not out to get you. Much. 8D

Again, if you want to come only for the Gathering, that's cool. Info will be at the Cosplay Booth.
Upcoming events: