TWEWY 2014: Enter the Game//Gathering

Started by hellangel, November 02, 2009, 05:45:55 PM

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Rainbow Ichi

is it okay to twitter by laptop right? I don't have a twitter app for my mobile :'(

or better yet, what's that alternative when you don't have twitter...?
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

The_Unforgiven

Sorry I came late! Can I still join? I'm going to be cosplaying Neku on Saturday.

I'm going to go join Twitter now...  :D

hellangel

WOOO DID ALL OF YOU HAVE FUN???

Sorry if the Game was a little lame and not as challenging this year...we kind of were just testing out the logistics of it XD I've gotten feedback from a few players; feel free to leave me more!! Next year we plan to run it with better prizes, lol. (I've been told that Kariya was hard on you guys in the first round...will reprimand him for scaring you guys XD But I can't hold back the awesome that is our Tin Pin Slammer person, though! SO PRACTICE! ...althoug he sucked at Rock Paper Scissors...)

Speaking of which, those of you who reached Pork City, apologies for the technical malfunction; I actually have the picture prizes for each of you now!! PM me an address and I can mail 'em to ya ;D (please specify if you were in te first group or the second group).
Upcoming events:

chococookies_ld

Just throwing my opinion in about the event here~
It was overall pretty fun~ but I missed the 3rd mission so I never saw the ending ...
Strangely enough the first mission was a breeze for me as I was on a TWEWY information spree, but yeah, the questions were a bit difficult especially for players who don't pay attention to the fine details (especially the question about the Happy Beam (?) pin activation-it's hard to remember pin names and how they are used)
The Tin Pin Slammer challenge was pretty unorganized. It was a giant mass of people who just waited in the heat for their chance to challenge the 'Composer'. People just forced their way in the game to play while many others had to wait (though I believe most conversed and mingled).

So that's all I have to say about the event. Mainly my concern was how the Tin Pin Slammer mission was run but that's pretty much it.

hellangel

Noted~

Thanks for all the feedback everyone's given me via DA/PM/forums/other!!

Reactivating this thread for 2011 ;D
Upcoming events:

J Ryoga

Can we get some links to photos that people took at the gathering? I'm still sorting through all of mine.

I was Neku during the Game & gathering.

hellangel

Not sure where they all went...I know Revogeist got a lot on his DeviantArt, but you need to go through his gallery~
Upcoming events:

J Ryoga

OK, got pics from 2010's Game and Gathering on my gallery now. Starting on Page 2.
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/194479/

BSaphire

Bumping out of the Lock Thread Wall.. :P
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

hellangel

Thanks for the pics!!!

OKAY YOU GUYS
GOING TO POST PRIZE INFO AND GAME INFO NEXT MONTH-ISH
working with Artist Alley people to bring you AWESOME THINGS 8Db
Upcoming events:

Hibari_Fangirl

Baw. I don't have TWEWY cosplay, and now I'm wishing I had enough time to do it.... O_Q But I'll probably be there to stalk all these lovely cospeeps. <33333
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

kapsworth

I cosplayed as Hanekoma last year but didn't even know there was a game and missed the gathering by about half an hour.

This year im not going as Hanekoma per se but his costume is gonna part of mine so ill come to the gathering.

hellangel

You don't need to cosplay to play :)

Is there still interest in having a gathering-?
Upcoming events:

J Ryoga

If there is, I'd recommend having it on Sunday.  Saturday seems quite booked.

hellangel

I don't mind still running a Game, but if there's no cosers who want to meet up.....COSPLAYERS! ANNOUNCE YOURSELVES! ;;;
Upcoming events:

suushihead

/lurklurk
Hi! We were actually at last year's gathering, and we were planning on showing up again this year if there is a gathering~
I'll be cosplaying as Rhyme, and we'll have a Shiki, Joshua, and maybe Sho in our group :)

BlakStarr

This sounds sooo cool D:!!!
I will be attending this! I saw some talk of sunday? That would be awesome! I will be cosplaying as Shiki and will be brining a Neku (my bf) and a Sho (my best friend) to this game/gathering.
<insert witty comment here>

kapsworth

hellangel

List updated!
Upcoming events: