TWEWY 2014: Enter the Game//Gathering

Started by hellangel, November 02, 2009, 05:45:55 PM

BlakStarr

Sweet I'm on the list! :D 29 more days <3
<insert witty comment here>

hellangel

HEY YOU GUYS
Preference on day/time??? Is Friday or Monday possible?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

suushihead

I think Friday or Monday would actually work better for our group = v =
If it's on Friday though, I would suggest having it later in the afternoon, so some people who get out of school late can still attend.

hellangel

Yeah, I'm thinking Friday evening or Monday mid-morning, what do you guys prefer?
Upcoming events:

suushihead

BlakStarr

D: I thought it was suppose to be on sunday? Or was that information from last year?

hellangel

It was Sunday last year; I'm asking if it'd be better to move it to Monday/Friday.
Upcoming events:

BlakStarr

D: ....
Friday? I think thats the only cosplay I can move around to a different day. I better contact my group. >.>;;

hellangel

Unfortunately, my crew (that's running the Game) can only do Saturday. Game start 10 AM, Gathering 12 Noon, how does this sound to everyone?
Upcoming events:

suushihead

If it's scheduled for Saturday morning, then I'm afraid our group won't be able to make it because of graduation issues :(

RoninShinigami

I think it should be in the afternoon. everything is going on in the morning gathering wise.

xXPlasmidXx

I'm not cosplaying, but I'm participating! I'm going as the Doctor, so you have a Time Lord (Who shouldn't be dead really, but that's besides the point) in the works!

hellangel

Quote from: RoninShinigami on May 17, 2011, 05:20:55 PM
I think it should be in the afternoon. everything is going on in the morning gathering wise.

The problem is that most major events are in the afternoon/evening, and I think most other people are already scheduled out at those times =/
Upcoming events:

hellangel

I'm very sorry, everyone, but, since a time has not yet been agreed on and because of low attendance, I'm canceling the game/gathering this year. No doubt we'll still see each other around, though!!

On the bright side, my team does have an extensive game plan set already, so we'll keep it for next year BWAHAHA >D
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Let's start the discussion for 2012~! Cast call!
Upcoming events:

Saturnchan

I'm cosplaying as Rhyme for 2012! If there is a gathering, I'd love to come!
Planned Cosplay for Fanime 2016

*Coco Adel - RWBY
*Raimu "Rhyme" Bito [The World Ends With You]
*Namine [Kingdom Hearts II - Monty Oum's "Dead Fantasy" version] - Maybe
*Alice - [Disney's Alice in Wonderland]

Din_Kinomoto

I'm new to the forums and dont know how to delete this, I motified my other post

Din_Kinomoto

Awesome! I'd love to join in! My boyfriend and I cosplay Sho and Konishi together but it would still be fun to come as players :)

But if nobody has called it at all then my prefrence is Konishi and Sho since we already have the outfits >.<

hellangel

2012 List up! The Gathering seems to be pinned for Friday this year, does the evening/night work for everyone? Time preferences? INVITE MORE PEOPLE
Upcoming events:

Din_Kinomoto

Anytime in the evening on Friday works for me! Inviting more people! >D