TWEWY 2014: Enter the Game//Gathering

Started by hellangel, November 02, 2009, 05:45:55 PM

hellangel

Yay, great!! Please let me know if you have more people coming!!

As a reminder - you don't have to cosplay to play the Game. But the last round is to find the cosplay gathering, so it might be more fun if you do ;D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ArcSymphony

Hahah ;u; omg, this sounds like fun.
IDK what my plans are when I go to Fanime since I'm going with a group, but if I have the time, I'd totally play.
;D And a plus is that I'm probably going to bring my Rhyme, so <3 This will be fun. ;u; <3

Yuutousei

Yuu here once again!

I might be able to come by and I'll be cosplaying as Tenho.

Friday is kind of a bad time since not everyone will be there...  Think we played Saturday back in 2010...
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

hellangel

Yeah, but the feedback I got since then is that Saturday/Sunday are too busy for most people to devote any time to TWEWY =/
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Yuutousei

What about Monday then?

I'm trying to set up my schedule to get there Friday though.
SELLING!

hellangel

I'm up for Monday, but most people are occupied with moving their stuff out of hotels, etc. It seems that most groups find Friday better - what say the rest of you?

We can have the game more towards the late-evening/night, if that helps. Time suggestions, please!
Upcoming events:

ComposerLOST

I plan to cosplay as Neku for the Game. I'm excited! :D (Hopefully I'll get to participate in the whole thing, because last time I arrived late >.<)

I would vote for Saturday still or maybe Sunday, since I and most people will be getting ready to leave Monday. I think around 3 PM would be a good time.

ComposerLOST

Quote from: TheUnforgiven on March 10, 2012, 01:40:33 PM
I plan to cosplay as Neku for the Game. I'm excited! :D (Hopefully I'll get to participate in the whole thing, because last time I arrived late >.<)

I would vote for Saturday still or maybe Sunday, since I and most people will be getting ready to leave Monday, and people will still be arriving on Friday. I think around 3 PM would be a good time.

hellangel

Most people should be good to go by Friday night, though.

I just can't run it on Saturday/Sunday because 1)most people have other gatherings/events to attend 2)some people will have Masquerade check-in/practice 3)I'm running other gatherings/photoshoots...

On the other hand, we could play the game without having a cosplay gathering, but I think that sort of takes away from the effect of it all =/
Upcoming events:

Yuutousei

Well, if Friday works, it works, yeah? That's just added incentive for me to take that weekend off and maybe skip classes hahaha.

The concert's not Friday night though, right? A lot of people tend to go there.
SELLING!

hellangel

I -think- that MusicFest is going to be on Saturday night, though don't quote me on it ;; (and, yeah, I'm going to that, too!)
Upcoming events:

Yuutousei

If it's Saturday, then I think we're good for Friday night then.

My only suggestion on time then is to make sure it ends before 1am. No offense, but I'd rather not be running around the hotels that early in the morning xDDDD
SELLING!

hellangel

I didn't think of running it so late o_o I thought we'd end at 9PM at the LATEST.

When are all of you arriving?
Upcoming events:

ComposerLOST

I won't be arriving on Friday until around 10 PM... :/

Din_Kinomoto

For time it should start(at the crazy earliest) after 4.

Yuutousei

Anyone remember how long it took us back in 2010? I'm thinking almost two hours, but that would be just my guess.

And I'd prefer after 5pm/dinner or we all pitch in and buy pizzas for post-pic munchies.
SELLING!

hellangel

WOAH, dinner is a superb idea!

Last year we started the Game at 11AM and the gathering was at 1PM...so, yeah, 2 hours. I think I did it that way so that people who couldn't play at a certain time could still play halfway through...? Something like that...
Upcoming events:

Yuutousei

Yeah I think that'd work out the best at least.

11-1 sounds like when we played. All I really remember is running up the stairs in one of the hotels because it was faster than the elevator xD
SELLING!

ComposerLOST

I remember 2010 was about two hours plus gathering time.

I think Friday could work; I had a slight change of plans, so I think my latest arrival time is around 9PM... Could we do the gathering at 9:30 or 10, or is that too late for everyone? I don't want to screw everyone else up.

Also; I'm cosplaying Neku, not Joshua. :P