TWEWY 2014: Enter the Game//Gathering

Started by hellangel, November 02, 2009, 05:45:55 PM

ArcSymphony

@Hellangel: Haha yes. Don't have anything new so I'm bringing back older cosplayed including Rhyme Haha.

hellangel

HAHA to be honest, none of us expected you guys to run up the stairs, that was pretty awesome xD

Cast list updated...does anyone have friends who might want to play, too? Don't have to be cosplaying to play :3

Let's do 6 PM game and 8 PM meetup? And then a late-night "dinner" afterwards, so TheUnforgiven can join us?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

DaKree~

hellangel

Upcoming events:

The_Unforgiven

Quote from: hellangel on March 30, 2012, 05:12:00 PM
Let's do 6 PM game and 8 PM meetup? And then a late-night "dinner" afterwards, so TheUnforgiven can join us?

Thanks for including me; I think dinner would be fun! How about we go get ramen? There's a resturaunt down the street from the con with good ramen (too bad they don't have curry ramen ;P).

(Next year for sure... although if it's done on Friday again I won't be able to do it. >.> Crossing my fingers.)

Yuutousei

Quote from: The_Unforgiven on April 19, 2012, 05:02:03 PM
Thanks for including me; I think dinner would be fun! How about we go get ramen? There's a resturaunt down the street from the con with good ramen (too bad they don't have curry ramen ;P).

(Next year for sure... although if it's done on Friday again I won't be able to do it. >.> Crossing my fingers.)
Sounds like an awesome plan.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

Saturnchan

Damn, if it is Friday night, I can't make it D: I have Swap Meet set up and opening between 5-8PM, plus selling until 11, and potentially Speed Dating if they gave me Friday night...I really wanted to get a picture with someone as Beat too... :(

I hope you guys have a blast though! (and from the sound of it, I'm sure you will!)
Planned Cosplay for Fanime 2016

*Coco Adel - RWBY
*Raimu "Rhyme" Bito [The World Ends With You]
*Namine [Kingdom Hearts II - Monty Oum's "Dead Fantasy" version] - Maybe
*Alice - [Disney's Alice in Wonderland]

hellangel

Undoubtedly you'll see some of us wandering out late, either this night or another :D
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Facebook page added so that you can share this with your friends easier:
http://www.facebook.com/events/134481610008867
Upcoming events:

TwistedFayt

I may be able to make this as Rhyme if my schedule fits. :D
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Yuutousei

So back in 2010, a lot of the players ended up in "teams", working on challenges together (I think originally we were going for "partners" but we still ended up in clumps of 4-6).

Anyone want to do that this year?
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

shiyamiro

I would like to get in on this! Non-cosplay player...

charlieornaught

Hey there. This sounds really fun. Is it too late to sign up for 2012?

Psycher

Xion_Mizuki

Is it too late to join in the game? I'm a shiki and I also have a rhyme and this sounds really fun! The thing is I had just recently traded up my ds to go towards a preordered 3ds and I'm not too sure if I will be able to get my brothers ds D:. I'm going to reread the original post to see if theres more to the rules list. Please and thank you for feedback!

hellangel

Hi, Everyone!

Are you up for another game for 2013? :D
Upcoming events:

DaKree~

I can come as Joshua~

I'll try not to get lost this year. XD

hellangel

Upcoming events:

ComposerLOST

I swear by the Composer that even if I have to fly there on a giant Mr. Mew I will attend this time! I'll be cosplaying Neku once more.

Any ideas what day we'll be playing our game?

hellangel

Hi, All!

Not sure what day, but we'll probably go for Friday again...? I'll check with the Composer, but feel free to throw feedback at me!
Upcoming events: