Started by hellangel, November 02, 2009, 05:45:55 PM

WaifuM8erial

I'll come as Beat (non-reaper version) :DD

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

Hi, All!

Due to low confirmed attendance this year, the Composer is considering not running the event...

If we can get 15+ members, this may be reconsidered! Spread the word if you still want to make this happen!
Upcoming events:

BSaphire

Quote from: hellangel on May 07, 2013, 07:13:40 PM
Hi, All!

Due to low confirmed attendance this year, the Composer is considering not running the event...

If we can get 15+ members, this may be reconsidered! Spread the word if you still want to make this happen!
We should talk about bringing this into the CH game list for 2014 and it would increase the #'s :) PM me if this is sounds interesting
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

ruby19_4

I always forgot. Can someone tell me what the game is about? Im confused what The Game is about.

ComposerLOST

We need to get more people then! D:

And as for days, can we do any day but Friday?

tigris cantus

we're only gonna die from our own arrogance and so we might as well take our time.

Minteleaf

Hi! A friend and I would like to participate as well this year.

If possible, could we move the event to a day that is not friday?

Jyunishinsho

ComposerLOST

So do we still need to get five more people to hit 15 or is our illustrious Composer satisfied yet? I've been trying to get more people to come but sadly I don't know many TWEWY cosplayers. I'll be really depressed as I'm sure we all will be if this doesn't happen.

Since I'm trying to be optimistic, do we have any ideas for a day/time? As I mentioned, I'd prefer any day but Friday since I'll be driving up that day and I don't know when I'll be arriving (it seems I'm not the only one in this boat).

Also, @ruby19_4 - I assume you've played TWEWY since you've wandered in here? They run a Reaper's Game every year for the TWEWY gathering. Basically, they issue missions through Twitter and you have to solve them and then the final mission is to find the location of the gathering.

hellangel

Haha, put in a petition with the Composer, we'll see what happens. If it's not Friday, will you guys mind doing something in the night on the other days, then?

If you have non-cosplaying friends playing, too, let me know because that'll also bump up the list :) (which is updated, by the way)
Upcoming events:

DaKree~

I think only Friday and Monday would be the only days available for me. My Sat and Sun morning-midnight will be chaotic. :(

ComposerLOST

Who is our Composer? I don't think they were ever properly introduced.

I'd be happy to drop pretty much any of my plans for this so just pick a time. :P I just can't do Friday, or Monday evening/night.

I'm thinking Sunday evening/night would be best? It's not normally a terribly busy time for most people. We could do our game, take some pics, and maybe go get a byte to eat together or something. Opinions/other suggestions?

@DaKree - Any chance you could spare some time on Sunday night?

Also, a friend of mine will be attending! Please add her to the tally! (she's not cosplaying)

DaKree~

Friday really my only good day. Busy on Sunday night, more specifically, from 7-11. :/

hellangel

Hi, Everyone!

Had discussions with Composer and it has been decided that, since there's huge discrepancies among Players this year about when to have the Game/Gathering, we are going to postpone it this year (as con is like...tomorrow).

HOWEVER, you can expect bigger, better Game next year. The only hint we can give you right now is that Shops will be involved, hehe...

As to the question of who the Composer is - that's a secret! ;D
Upcoming events:

ComposerLOST

Damn it not again! I'm never going to get to play this game, am I? This was the biggest thing I was looking forward to; I was excited trying to get everything done for the con but now I'm just feeling depressed.  :'(

Couldn't we at least do an informal gathering?

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

DaKree~

Will it be happening this year? I'll have my Joshua on hand if it will be~

ComposerLOST

Crossing my fingers again for this year! I'll be cosplaying Neku again.

You teased us with promises of a fancy game this year, so I'm looking forward to hearing what you have planned. Any news from our dearest Composer?

WaifuM8erial

What day would the gathering be if this happened? Thats kind of important to know......