Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

Nina Star 9

I can met up early to get everything ready.

I'm in the Hilton this year, so it will probably be a bit easier for us to meet up and carry everything down from your room.

Haha, you'r the one organizing it, if you can't do Saturday, then don't do Saturday! Not everyone will be able to make it at every time.

As for the other days, a lot of people have work or school on Friday (and I know that Friday for me is driving down day...), and Thursday isn't even an offical con day, so there will be even fewer people there (I won't be there for sure).

Lizchan33

Quote from: kagome437 on February 13, 2011, 12:17:57 PM
well i can see how Saturday may be difficult, but it doesn't seem like many gatherings are jumping at the Friday and Thursday slots? so? idk..just throwing that in there. and if you need help moving things or getting things put together i can probably help if I'm there.

I don't know about Friday at all and Thursday isn't an official convention day.
I just found out that the Masquerade will be on Sunday this year!!!!!

This might make some changes on other peoples gatherings >_>

@Nina:
Awesome!
I'll totally give you a call xD
I'm in the Hilton as well so it should be easy, I'll have to let you know what my room number is then.

@Bshaphire
Okies!!! :D <3
I'm pretty sure I'll keep it with Sunday just looking at who will help out and such :/
But Saturday is looking very nice now...

BSaphire

@ Lizchan33: Since the Loli Gathering is normally scheduled to be on a more relaxed day, and with current info, I would like to suggest Saturday. I will contact Rodney_Phoenix and see if we can move the Texas Hold'em event into the Cosplayer Hangout and that way you can have this up on the CPMS on Saturday. Let me know (via PM) if you have an alternate idea.

Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Nina Star 9

Hmm~

If the Masquerade is on Sunday, then Saturday might work fine. Is the Ball still on Sunday as well? That changes things for me, too.

You have my number, right? I'm sure I can give it to you between now and May anyway, haha. (And I might see you before the picnic -- are you selling at the Swap Meet again? My sister [you remember her, right?] and I are planning on selling there this year)

BSaphire

The Hold 'em event has moved to CH MRH which leaves CPMS open on Saturday for the Lolita Gathering if you want it :P

@Lizchan33: Youko_Kurama wanted me to tell you she will be bringing Mini cupcakes &/or Mini muffins and wanted to know which everyone would prefer.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on February 14, 2011, 07:21:28 PM
Hmm~

If the Masquerade is on Sunday, then Saturday might work fine. Is the Ball still on Sunday as well? That changes things for me, too.

You have my number, right? I'm sure I can give it to you between now and May anyway, haha. (And I might see you before the picnic -- are you selling at the Swap Meet again? My sister [you remember her, right?] and I are planning on selling there this year)

I think I want to do swap meet... I'll only need a half space this year xD
You're in my phone under Nina Star xD
I don't remember your name :O

Quote from: BSaphire on February 16, 2011, 09:34:49 AM
The Hold 'em event has moved to CH MRH which leaves CPMS open on Saturday for the Lolita Gathering if you want it :P

@Lizchan33: Youko_Kurama wanted me to tell you she will be bringing Mini cupcakes &/or Mini muffins and wanted to know which everyone would prefer.

I say Muffins. I'm sure there will be lots of sweet sweets. I think I might make mini cakes with marshmallow fondant! <3

I'll let you know if I change the picnic day I'm waiting a little longer for my survey...

Lizchan33

Oh snap scratch that.... For swap meet I need a buddy now D:
You wanna be my buddy Nina?

Nina Star 9

My sister and I are sharing a Swap Meet space. ;o; If I didn't already have a buddy, I'd share with you!

Haha, I have a really difficult name to remember because it's so unusual. =_____=; I remember your name, but that's not hard.

ice queen

2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Lizchan33

I just found out that no one is currently doing a Lolita Fashion show panel :O
I've talked with j9isawesome and >_> I forgot her screen name..... And I just wanted to let you all know, if you want to host/help host let me know. I'm also posting in egl_ca on Livejournal. <_<

Nina Star 9

Wait, j9 isn't doing it this year?

I don't think I'm really the type of give a loli panel at such a large con. :< I'd be happy to model again, though. (And am hopefully going to co-host a loli panel at Kintoki-con!)

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on February 27, 2011, 10:18:59 PM
Wait, j9 isn't doing it this year?

I don't think I'm really the type of give a loli panel at such a large con. :< I'd be happy to model again, though. (And am hopefully going to co-host a loli panel at Kintoki-con!)
OMG wicked awesome!!!
do you need models at Kintoki?????
:D
I'm super nervous.... I remember doing the kimono panel =+_+=

Nina Star 9

Yeah, we probably do. Either alanna_lioness (my co-host) or I are going to post a casting call on EGL soon. I'm sort of waiting for a reply from the con, since I don't want to plan for a panel tht isn't happening, you know?

The fashion show part may or may not even happen depeneding on how many models we get. =____=; Sacto is a bit dead right now, but since it's a con, it might be easier to get people from other towns.

Good luck doing the panel!! :D Just let me know about needing models.

Lizchan33

Ok so I'm having to end the survey now... It looks like Saturday(1pm-4pm) and Sunday (11am-2pm)[the original time] are just about tied.
I'm hosting the panel (At least organizing...) and giving that, I needed to be available for both. I also need to accommodate those helping with the picnic so it's going to be on Sunday 11am-2pm.

I appreciate the input and apologize to anyone that can't make it for that time. ( D': )

Nina Star 9

Do you know when the panel is going to be yet? I hope it's at a good time!

DivineVTDragon

Since it's on a Sunday now, I'll be there.

I'll be a witch in gothic lolita with 4 wings and a magical staff.

Lizchan33

Quote from: Lizchan33 on March 12, 2011, 12:42:36 AM
Ok so I'm having to end the survey now... It looks like Saturday(1pm-4pm) and Sunday (11am-2pm)[the original time] are just about tied.
I'm hosting the panel (At least organizing...) and giving that, I needed to be available for both. I also need to accommodate those helping with the picnic so it's going to be on Sunday 11am-2pm.

I appreciate the input and apologize to anyone that can't make it for that time. ( D': )
There is a possibility that the panel will be later in the day...

Nina Star 9

Ah, that's perfect. As long as it isn't smack-dab in the middle of the Ball or Masquerade or anything, that should work out pretty well, at least for me!

Now to just plan my outfits~~

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on March 12, 2011, 07:05:15 PM
Ah, that's perfect. As long as it isn't smack-dab in the middle of the Ball or Masquerade or anything, that should work out pretty well, at least for me!

Now to just plan my outfits~~
Ohhh I can't wait to see what you wear!!!!~~~!!!! <3

Also, do you have a facebook? >_>
I feel like I've asked this before @_@