Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

sleepykat

I really want to attend, ( classic loli ) do you need me to bring anything? :)

Lizchan33

Quote from: fishesloverice? on May 04, 2011, 05:17:53 PM
Theres a possibility I might not be able to come because I might not be able to stay for Sunday! >_< (and I was so looking foward to showing off my pretty umbrella too D:) Sorry! Hope you guys have fun!

Ohhhhh nooooesss D:
make me sad .____.
I hope I see you Saturday?

Quote from: sleepykat on May 04, 2011, 09:25:12 PM
I really want to attend, ( classic loli ) do you need me to bring anything? :)
You can bring anything you'd like from bottled water to sugary treats or something healthier xD
Thanks for wanting to attending <3

lamarnza

I'm going :) I don't know if I am for the whole thing, but I am very excited to go for even part. (lamarnza is my screen name for everything so yah).

mdarkpoet

I'm going! I accidentally went last year by mistake lol, I didn't know a picnic was going on, I just sat and admired the outfits lol. This year I have one of my own, can't wait to go. It's this lovely gothic/victorian lolita dress ^_^

Chibi_Haku

yay! \\ ^o^ // Another gathering I might go to!  I'll try to bring cookies!

mokki

Hi, I'd like to go!
I'll be bringing a friend or two along with me as well. :B
I can make pretty much whatever food-wise...so is there any preference for substantial food/snacks/desserts?

ohayo_sunshine

I'd love to attend! I've got my sailor lolita in the works~

Nina Star 9

Quote from: ohayo_sunshine on May 18, 2011, 12:08:40 AM
I'd love to attend! I've got my sailor lolita in the works~
*high-fives*

I love sailor. :D

DesuDewaDeshita

Is Brolita welcomed?
If so,
I'll be happy to attend~

Nina Star 9

All genders and sexes are perfectly welcome!

Actually, last year, I sat at a table with two brolitas and a boyfriend. We had the manliest table there, haha.

(Yup, I'm answering for you now, Lizchan. ;P Do you still need me to co-host? You'll have to instruct me on my duties!)

TofuHopper

It seems I might not be able to attend this year as it conflicts with my other gatherings :x Maybe I'll show for the fashion show I would love to see all you lovely outfits... Have fun guys<3

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 18, 2011, 12:23:07 PM
All genders and sexes are perfectly welcome!

Actually, last year, I sat at a table with two brolitas and a boyfriend. We had the manliest table there, haha.

(Yup, I'm answering for you now, Lizchan. ;P Do you still need me to co-host? You'll have to instruct me on my duties!)
Yeah you're doing an awesome job co-hosting xD
Uhh I think we should get together on Sunday about 9am? hopefully I'll be dressed by then xD
I'm rooming in Hilton okies? :D
I'll have to message you my room number when I know xD
I'm so spazzing out xD
What should I buy from Costco??????

xichisex

I may attend. I have a gothic lolita outfit I am planning to wear Friday, but maybe I can find time on Sunday to attend and I work in a bakery, so maybe even bake a cake or two. :3 And bring some ice tea. xD

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Nina Star 9

I'm also rooming in the Hilton, so it shouldn't be too hard to meet up. @_____@ I'll have to make sure not to stay up too late at karaoke the night before, haha. Is that 9:00 actual time or 9:00 loli time (closer to 9:30 or 10)? ;P

I know, I have cosplays to finish. @______@ My wig for Major Kusanagi should arrive in time, so that's good, and Ayla is pretty much finished, I just have a lot on Lady Blackpearl left. And I have to fix my dress for the B&W Ball since some of the ribbon roses are coming off partly... and maybe glue some lace to my mules for the fashion show...

Lizchan33

@Nina star: Uhhhh I'd say actual time but I know I'm working evening shift for roving.....
I'm aiming for 9am... and I'm usually on time... Ask IceQueen about my being on-time raging xD

xichisex

Is my lolita outfit lolita-y enough? D: I've seen a lot of people with amazing patterns and such, and my coat really isn't all that patterned except for the leopard on the edges and the boys and pink crap and scrabbled together and just clipped on. This is the first time I've ever put together a lolita outfit.

http://xichisex.deviantart.com/#/d3gtcv9

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

TofuHopper

-delete- sorry can't remove comment ^-^; It was not relevant to the topic

Kanameshito

I wish to go too and I have a lolita outfit.Also may I invite my boyfriend as well I will bring snacks and juice?
Breathing in the same sequence
While trying to make sense of your situation
What we got ourselves in, two more weeks of one way conversation
She says she's losing interest
I swear that we are best friends till the end
A song that had me listening

Nina Star 9

Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 22, 2011, 12:10:20 AM
@Nina star: Uhhhh I'd say actual time but I know I'm working evening shift for roving.....
I'm aiming for 9am... and I'm usually on time... Ask IceQueen about my being on-time raging xD
I'm usually very punctual, but I know that most lolis aren't, haha. I'd be perfectly happy to be on time. :D

Quote from: xichisex on May 22, 2011, 09:13:36 AM
Is my lolita outfit lolita-y enough? D: I've seen a lot of people with amazing patterns and such, and my coat really isn't all that patterned except for the leopard on the edges and the boys and pink crap and scrabbled together and just clipped on. This is the first time I've ever put together a lolita outfit.

I can't see the image because I don't have an account. :< Just letting you know.

xichisex

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 22, 2011, 10:14:07 PM
Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 22, 2011, 12:10:20 AM
I'm usually very punctual, but I know that most lolis aren't, haha. I'd be perfectly happy to be on time. :D

Quote from: xichisex on May 22, 2011, 09:13:36 AM

I can't see the image because I don't have an account. :< Just letting you know.

This better?

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013