Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

Kayog

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an asian? girl was wearing a Loltia dress black/white? and a light colored shawl. On Sunday Night, around 9pm, she came up to me when I was walking through the park and ask where the black and white ball was located. I told her that she should follow me because I was going the same way. We had a small conversation about ballroom dancing, and I felt that I had chemistry with her. I was going to ask more about herself, but she was stopped by Black and White Ball Fanime staff saying that your dress was 2in too short and she was not allowed to come in. I wish I left the building with her and got to know her better, but my lack of sleep/foresight prevented me from seeing this opportunity. Five minutes later, I realized my mistake, but she was long gone and I never saw her again.

My biggest regret for Fanime 2012 was not talking to this girl and I have been kicking myself ever since Sunday. If you know a girl like this, could you show/tell her about this post. I was wearing black shoes, black slacks, and a button short sleeve black shirt. I am 6ft 3in tall and half Asian/half white.

I know that it is a slim chance that I might find her on the internet, but it the only route that is open to me. If this post does get to you, could you PM me?

I do apologize for using this thread, but she might have attend the Lolita Gathering.

Thank you  

Lizchan33

Quote from: Kayog on May 29, 2012, 08:48:54 PM(looking for persons post)
I'm sorry but this isn't really the thread to look for them in. Please keep it to the missed connections in general convention discussions. If she felt the same way as you she will look for you on the forums as well.

Lizchan33

Ahhh this is a check in post :D
I miss everyone from fanime and hope to see you this coming year!

Chibi_Haku

Hello!  I hope this didn't get moved to a new location, but I'll be coming!  I came last year and brought banana bread, not sure what I'll bring this year! ^_^