Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

Waffelhaus

Oh man. I'd really love to go, but the Hetalia gathering conflicts with it. Other than that, there is also the Kuroshitsuji gathering at 4pm, and of course the B&W Ball. I'm not sure I can pull off four outfit changes in one day. @__@
Planned Cosplay:
> Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia) - Axis Powers Hetalia
> Kapitän Gilbertine Beilschmidt (fem!Prussia) - Steampunk Hetalia
> Ronald Knox - Kuroshitsuji
> Rip Van Winkle - Hellsing
> Izaya Orihara - Durarara!! (Tentative)

BSaphire

@ Lizchan33:
I sent you a pm Please respond asap

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Lizchan33

Quote from: Shirakura on February 22, 2010, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: Nina Star 9 on February 09, 2010, 09:55:03 PM
Quote from: Shirakura on February 09, 2010, 05:08:05 PM
Last year i was the only non-loli who attended. You guys were so adorable :] If i had a way i would do the look, but i have no mentor in the process.... :[ I hope you have fun this year though :]
You can always PM me if you wanted to chat or ask questions. I'm always willing to help someone out who is trying to get into the style. :D

I might make my own dress. ive done some research:] i just dont have a guide who doesnt buy brand D: to my embarrassment i have no idea to pm DX

I actually wear dresses I make usually. You shouldn't hold everything to having to be brand :P

Angelx624

Sunday, you say? That's absolutely perfect for me! :D I'll be in my Bunny Lolita outfit! ^__^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Lizchan33

Quote from: Waffelhaus on February 23, 2010, 03:49:15 AM
Oh man. I'd really love to go, but the Hetalia gathering conflicts with it. Other than that, there is also the Kuroshitsuji gathering at 4pm, and of course the B&W Ball. I'm not sure I can pull off four outfit changes in one day. @__@
Why does no Kuroshitsuji cosplayers what to go?!?!?!?!
I said Blatantly that they are allowed!!!!! :(

Waffelhaus

It's not that I don't want to, I just don't want to change that many times in one day. XD
Planned Cosplay:

Lizchan33

You can wear the kuro cosplay to the picnic :/
it's better than trying to pass off a naruto cosply =___=
The first year I had all sorts of random people bugging the picnic

Ammorin

I was hoping it would be on Saturday but I think I can make it for Sunday :)

My friend isn't coming anymore so it'll just be me. Does anyone have a spare petticoat I could try on since I don't own one? :D
Fanime Attendee 2008 - Lin Yao (FMA)
Fanime Attendee 2009 - Aristocrat Gentlemen
*Fanime Attendee 2010 - Lolita, Nadeshiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara), and maybe Yue from Rune Factory 2

Angelx624

I look forward to this. ^^

Sorry, Ammorin, I wish I did. D:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Waffelhaus

Either way, I'd have to change multiple times. XD
Because it'd either be...

Loli > Hetalia > Kuro > B&W

Kuro > Hetalia > Kuro > B&W

@__@

I actually think it'd be a good idea to plan this before or after the lolita panel/fashion show. As far as I know, that will most likely be on Saturday.
Planned Cosplay:

kamisamabunny

i'd love to go, especially since i see on the guest list that two of my friend's are going already :D
i hope there will be no accessory snobs, since i'm not able to afford the things i'd like to have to go with my dress :(
*hoping for actually polite lolis*
<3s and can't wait to see you guys :D
All I want is "you", whoever you turn out to be <3

Nina Star 9

Last year i was the only non-loli who attended. You guys were so adorable :] If i had a way i would do the look, but i have no mentor in the process.... :[ I hope you have fun this year though :]
You can always PM me if you wanted to chat or ask questions. I'm always willing to help someone out who is trying to get into the style. :D

I might make my own dress. ive done some research:] i just dont have a guide who doesnt buy brand D: to my embarrassment i have no idea to pm DX
I make all my own stuff. @____@ I'd be a perfect mentor for you! Send me a PM, and we'll chat. :D

Lizchan33

Quote from: Waffelhaus on February 27, 2010, 01:51:03 AM
Either way, I'd have to change multiple times. XD
Because it'd either be...

Loli > Hetalia > Kuro > B&W

Kuro > Hetalia > Kuro > B&W

@__@

I actually think it'd be a good idea to plan this before or after the lolita panel/fashion show. As far as I know, that will most likely be on Saturday.
My picnic has been on Sunday since it started. And it started before the panel... so I'm too lazy to change the date....
My other problem is that I staff so it's hard for me to be available Saturday....>_>

Lizchan33

Quote from: Ammorin on February 25, 2010, 05:13:49 PM

My friend isn't coming anymore so it'll just be me. Does anyone have a spare petticoat I could try on since I don't own one? :D

I might have a spare :/

Ammorin

Oh that would be awesome!

Well I guess if the picnic is before the panel it kind of goes along smoothly :) Is the panel the same as the previous years? I never got a chance to go to them.
Fanime Attendee 2008 - Lin Yao (FMA)
Fanime Attendee 2009 - Aristocrat Gentlemen
*Fanime Attendee 2010 - Lolita, Nadeshiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara), and maybe Yue from Rune Factory 2

robozombisaurus

I'll be sure to attend if I can fix my wig and dress :P this sounds like a lot of fun!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Foxberry

I may attend; If I do attend I'll probably dress in Kodona in a newspaper boy type outfit rather simplistic but yeah. X3

Angelx624

Well it seems if my cosplay/gothic lolita group goes to Fanime, they'll be attending this picnic, as well! ^_^ Shall be lots of fun! :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

BerrySinh

Hi everyone :) this will be my first year at fanime and I just heard about this Lolita picnic/gathering I'm hoping if it's ok for me to attend and I'm dressing as Lolita hope to make new friends *hugs* ;)

j9isawesome

Nina Star 9 makes really cute stuff. I've also made my own skirts and dresses before so if you need any more advice feel free to ask.

Quote from: Waffelhaus on February 27, 2010, 01:51:03 AM
I'm glad people are excited for the panel, unfortunate Fanime stuff isn't able to assign panel times just yet. So even Hellodolly and myself (who are running it) have no idea what day or time it will be. :/ We are of course doing our best to coordinate with Fanime staff to try to not go on during any other lolita events, including this picnic and all of the lolita events happening at Fantaisies dans le Monde des Rêves: http://cosplayoneesan.org/node during Fanime.

Quote from: Ammorin on March 03, 2010, 08:17:54 PM
Oh that would be awesome!

Well I guess if the picnic is before the panel it kind of goes along smoothly :) Is the panel the same as the previous years? I never got a chance to go to them.
The panel will be similar to last years but we're hoping to make it bigger and better than ever. This time it will only be for an hour, have a more even representation of all substyles in the fashion show, have music in the fashion show and we'll have a powerpoint presentation to go along with the informational portion of it. I don't want to spam miss Lizchan's picnic thread so if you or anyone else has any questions or suggestions about the panel and fashionshow hit HelloDolly or myself up with a PM or check out our thread for that stuff: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13408.0.html

Quote from: Lizchan33 on March 02, 2010, 07:46:07 PM
Quote from: Ammorin on February 25, 2010, 05:13:49 PM

I might have a spare :/
If Lizchan33 doesn't, I have tons of extra petticoats.

I hope I can make it. :) I'm really excited for the new location this time. As long as this doesn't conflict with the panel/fashion show and Oneesan staff doesn't add anymore events to Sunday I'll be there. If I come I'll surely bring snacks to share, probably something sweet and something savory. I'll just have to leave a bit early to head over to the Onnesan/Fantaisies dans le Monde des Rêves event that starts at 1pm.
Formerly known as Felicity869