Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 09, 2010, 01:24:37 AM
Quote from: Ammorin on May 08, 2010, 09:40:26 PM
Oh no! I won't be able to attend the picnic :( It's on the same day as my other gathering and I don't how to change into my cosplay (or where to keep my lolita dress actually since I don't have a room)

Any tips?
Maybe you could borrow someone's room? I might have space if you need to leave something then pick it up later. of course I need to be at my picnic the whole time so that's the only drawback.... Last time I left to get something everyone was taking pictures when I got back...

@LOVE.SAE
Sounds good! I'll add you to the list

Thank you~ :3

I didn't think about borrowing a room~
That is a such good idea! And if you want, you can change at where I'm staying as well.
Like if you do need to leave before one and need to go back and change, you can do that too.
I am staying at my friend's apartment near the college, it's really close by, and I don't mind if you want to change or leave your clothes there too.
I love how girls are friendly > w <

Nina Star 9

Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 08, 2010, 06:38:01 PM
I like the last one Nina.... I wanna see that at the picnic... Or some time that weekend at least :/
The one with the cityscape? I'm pretty sure that I'm going to wear that one to the picnic. *___* I love that dress. Anything covered in rhinestones is good in my book.

Ammorin> If you can't find a room to change in, maybe you can change in one of the restrooms and leave the extra clothes in your car? (Unless you are taking public transit...) Just as a backup plan, you know?

Ammorin

Yeah I'm taking public transit. Thanks everyone for the tips! I think I'll go with the duffel bag idea. :D Yay! I guess I'll be able to make it :)

Also is anyone going to Fantaisies dans le Monde des Reves on saturday?
Fanime Attendee 2008 - Lin Yao (FMA)
Fanime Attendee 2009 - Aristocrat Gentlemen
*Fanime Attendee 2010 - Lolita, Nadeshiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara), and maybe Yue from Rune Factory 2

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Ammorin on May 09, 2010, 01:56:50 PM
Yeah I'm taking public transit. Thanks everyone for the tips! I think I'll go with the duffel bag idea. :D Yay! I guess I'll be able to make it :)

I AM * _____ *
HOW CAN ANY OF US NOT!
I hope they let us take pictures too >___<
I really want to see Maki and Asuka and Atelier Pierrot.
Goshh I want to see them all~

Nina Star 9

I'm not, since I don't want to spend that much money and then not get much in return (since I get into the Magical Boutique with my Fanime badge and I don't care about the concert). I'll be hanging around, though, and I'll probably be chillin' with my friends when they aren't doing the ticketed activities.

Ammorin

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 09, 2010, 02:13:03 PM

I AM * _____ *
HOW CAN ANY OF US NOT!

Oh yes we should totally meet up then! I think pictures are allowed. Just no videotaping. Do you think we'll get goodie bags? :D

Oh and LOVE.SAE, the picture in your sig is so cute! :)
*Fanime Attendee 2010 - Lolita, Nadeshiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara), and maybe Yue from Rune Factory 2

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 09, 2010, 03:14:00 PM
I'm not, since I don't want to spend that much money and then not get much in return (since I get into the Magical Boutique with my Fanime badge and I don't care about the concert). I'll be hanging around, though, and I'll probably be chillin' with my friends when they aren't doing the ticketed activities.
Ditto, We can go look at the Magical Boutique together then! :D
I am so excited about fanime I've been getting ready for the swap meet. I'll have some loli stuff to sell too....

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Ammorin on May 09, 2010, 06:34:46 PM
Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 09, 2010, 02:13:03 PM

I AM * _____ *
HOW CAN ANY OF US NOT!

Oh yes we should totally meet up then! I think pictures are allowed. Just no videotaping. Do you think we'll get goodie bags? :D

Oh and LOVE.SAE, the picture in your sig is so cute! :)

I would be ecstatic to meet up! I'll make sure to wear my lolita piece on Saturday then.
Aww thanks, Miku is a cute granny :D. I would be happy just to receive fliers from there! Just so I can post it on my walls next to Nana Kitade and some of the pages I took out from the catalogs and the Lolita Bible.
I don't think I'll really buy anything there, because if it's brand name Lolita, I won't have the extra money for it since it is Fanime and Fanime just seems to magically drain our money. Just need to remember to bring a notebook for autographs if I can, I don't want to pester them though, but for a just in case thing *____*

Ammorin

I love to look at brand stuff :D But the money to buy them is too much for me to carry. I'm afraid i'd lose it!

I'd love to get an autograph maybe even a picture with them!

Haha I'm super excited for Fanime also! I don't think i've even been this excited before!

jobiberry

I'm sorry I forgot to post what I'm bringing!  :)
I'll bring Hummus with pita and veggies for dipping :)
My friend Ashley plans to come again as well~
And I may not be as late as I thought!
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Lizchan33

Quote from: jobiberry on May 10, 2010, 06:24:28 PM
I'm sorry I forgot to post what I'm bringing!  :)
I'll bring Hummus with pita and veggies for dipping :)
My friend Ashley plans to come again as well~
And I may not be as late as I thought!

Ooooo yay :D
I'm sooo excited for the picnic. we have tables :3

Maiyu_Ru

I be going to the picnic again this year! I dont think anyone remembers me from last year. I was wear a red gingham meta jsk and mini straw hat. Anyway I'll be there. Mt boyfriends might come along to though he wont dress. He does photography and wan't to get come good photos. I'm also to Fantaisies dans le Monde des RĂªves. Can't wait to see all you girls there!! ^^ not sure what I will bring. sinse I'm coming from SoCal I'll havr to bye something the night befor.

Nina Star 9

We have tables? No more sitting on blankets on the ground? Awesome!! :D I'm excited, haha.

Lizchan33

Please PLEASE remember the new location everyone!!!! If you don't find me go to the cosplay gathering booth and they can direct you to where I am too :D

LOVE.SAE

Where is the Concourse level Patio exactly? D;

Lizchan33

Thia , I'm pretty sure, is the new location :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Lizchan33/newpicnicplace.jpg

I got floorplans only because the picture links B put up aren't working :/

BSaphire

Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 12, 2010, 02:56:44 PM

C.c took them down because I didn't have a cosplayer in them :( But according to the floor plan you have it is just above where you circled in the "Market Terrace" outside :)
Lizchan: I came by to remind you to confirm the gathering. I need to know #'s and photo order please and post the info on the Gatherings List thread.

BTW... I think I'm bringing my Wa Loli to this ^^)

Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

LOVE.SAE

*cry* I'm still unsure where the meeting is, I now plan to go to the cosplay gathering booth for help~ ; 3 ;

Lizchan33

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 12, 2010, 04:31:59 PM
*cry* I'm still unsure where the meeting is, I now plan to go to the cosplay gathering booth for help~ ; 3 ;
Meet me 30 minutes before at the gatherings booth and you can help me set up and you'll know where it is! :D

Lizchan33

Quote from: BSaphire on May 12, 2010, 03:50:20 PM
Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 12, 2010, 02:56:44 PM

C.c took them down because I didn't have a cosplayer in them :( But according to the floor plan you have it is just above where you circled in the "Market Terrace" outside :)
Lizchan: I came by to remind you to confirm the gathering. I need to know #'s and photo order please and post the info on the Gatherings List thread.

BTW... I think I'm bringing my Wa Loli to this ^^)

Thanks
B

this would be right?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Lizchan33/newpicnicplace-1.jpg

@everyone
Is it just me or is fanime coming too quickly yet not quickly enough at the same time?????