Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

Lizchan33

Quote from: ice queen on June 01, 2010, 12:57:47 PM
I have to admit going around in my sad loli outfit to get you people was fun...and funny. You owe me rum for that Lizchan =P
You'll get your rum when I get you to visit my new house :P

@j9isawesome:
Do you have a facebook or something you post your pics on? Cause I have a facebook too :/ I know you didn't get many pictures but I want them still :P

Quote from: BonjourHoney on June 01, 2010, 10:56:35 AM
I was sad I missed it as well~ Ended up being ill Sunday morning so I couldn't make it to the picnic. =(

Saw lots of gorgeous Lolitas walking around the con later that day though, haha. x)
It's okay dear I'm just glad you thought of me :3

Quote from: BerrySinh on June 01, 2010, 11:46:05 AM
I had a great time! As well as my friend Yune^_^
Hope to see everyone next year and hope i can be less shy and speak to more people :D!
I hope to make it harder for people to make small groups >:P
I'm glad you made it though :3

Lizchan33

Quote from: Green_Tea on June 01, 2010, 11:48:14 AM
Thank you for having me!

I had a fun time chatting with you over off to the side after things were cleaned up. I'm hoping next year I'll have a better dress that is actually lolita.

Thank you for your kind words. lol. I know my dress was unfinished and not exactly lolita, but I appreciated the encouragement. I hope to have a better dress made next year. I'll have a whole year to practice!
I swear it was an awesome first dress! It does take a bit of practice my first sewn dress wasn't even lolita.

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on June 01, 2010, 12:24:55 PM
I had a lot of fun, as always~ I can't wait for next year!!

It was really hot out, though, and my dress was thick and black. :< I also got a sunburn on my back that I'm pretty sure if from the picnic. I hope for more shade next year!

I also liked having tables, but it made it harder to roam around and meet new people because I ended up just sitting with my friends the whole time... not that there's anything wrong with hanging out with my friends, but I would have liked to have met more people.
You know I loved you being there sunburn and all xD
I think I need to make it harder for people to not sit together if that makes sense :/
And wake up on time.... darn roving till 10 pm and roving the day before >:P
As they have said on other threads.... sleep is for the weak!

Lizchan33

OHHHHHH and please post links to pictures :D

ice queen

Quote from: Lizchan33 on June 02, 2010, 12:49:38 AM
Quote from: ice queen on June 01, 2010, 12:57:47 PM
I have to admit going around in my sad loli outfit to get you people was fun...and funny. You owe me rum for that Lizchan =P
You'll get your rum when I get you to visit my new house :P

@j9isawesome:
Do you have a facebook or something you post your pics on? Cause I have a facebook too :/ I know you didn't get many pictures but I want them still :P

Quote from: BonjourHoney on June 01, 2010, 10:56:35 AM
I was sad I missed it as well~ Ended up being ill Sunday morning so I couldn't make it to the picnic. =(

Saw lots of gorgeous Lolitas walking around the con later that day though, haha. x)
It's okay dear I'm just glad you thought of me :3

Quote from: BerrySinh on June 01, 2010, 11:46:05 AM
I had a great time! As well as my friend Yune^_^
Hope to see everyone next year and hope i can be less shy and speak to more people :D!
I hope to make it harder for people to make small groups >:P
I'm glad you made it though :3

Ok...I think I'm free Saturday. =P Though next year I'm making sure I have a better Loli outfit...I may got as a EGA Riku from kingdom hearts XD
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Lizchan33

BSaphire

Lolli gathering was beautiful again this year :) Please make sure to give me a link to a group photo if at all possible so I can add it to the 2010 Gatherings & Event Scrap Book.
I hope to have the whole patio next year and the original patio table set up that I wanted this year. It would have helped those small groups not forming. :(
Next year will be better one way or another!
Love to all
B

BTW... Lizchan would you go to your first post and change the subject line to reflect 2011 and then update the first post accordingly.
Thanx
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Lizchan33

Quote from: BSaphire on June 02, 2010, 11:04:33 AM
Lolli gathering was beautiful again this year :) Please make sure to give me a link to a group photo if at all possible so I can add it to the 2010 Gatherings & Event Scrap Book.
I hope to have the whole patio next year and the original patio table set up that I wanted this year. It would have helped those small groups not forming. :(
Love to all
B

BTW... Lizchan would you go to your first post and change the subject line to reflect 2011 and then update the first post accordingly.
Thanx

As soon As I get pics from my momma!

Oh and we're keeping the same thread for 2011?????
If so it's much easier then :P

BSaphire

Quote from: Lizchan33 on June 02, 2010, 02:36:39 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on June 02, 2010, 11:04:33 AM
Love to all
B

Thanx

As soon As I get pics from my momma!

Oh and we're keeping the same thread for 2011?????
If so it's much easier then :P
One of the things I love about this forum is that you can update the first post subject line and recycle for several years. I think this is the third or fourth year for Jump. Peeps can bookmark the url and not stress digging for it and it does make adding you to the 2011 gatherings URL list easier :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

samcarter

I had fun again this year and plan on going back again next year if I'm not out of the Country. Lets see if I win Candyland three years in a row >.<  And expect my Boyfriend coming with me next year too ^_^  I know he'd have fun and this Picnic has become part of my "Fanime Experience" ^_^
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

j9isawesome

Quote from: Lizchan33 on June 02, 2010, 12:49:38 AM
@j9isawesome:
I sure do. Feel free to add me. :)

Pics are also on livejournal for everyone to see- http://j9isawesome.livejournal.com/157499.html#cutid1
Formerly known as Felicity869

Lizchan33

I really hope we get the whole terrace next year :3
I'm considering cosplaying as Balsa from Moribito :3
I think it'd be cool because it's not a super main stream anime... but still known. :3

On another note I don't like paying for AC :( I might have to get a new AC unit v_v

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lizchan33

samcarter

I plan on coming again this year and bringing my boyfriend with me.  Its a long way out to descend yet what I'm going to actually bring but I'll bring some sort of yummy snack again this year.  The Twizzler bites I brought last year seemed to go very well. <3
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

BerrySinh

Hello again! I just bought my pass for fanime 2011 a few days ago and can't wait for the picnic! :3 See you guys there!

Also I have a website where I am selling handmade Decoden Oreo cookie charms! Please check it out and help me spread the word if you like I have a lot more items waiting to be listed and also I'm planning to open a booth at Fanime! Wish me luck~ <3

EDIT: OPPS forgot to post up the link before lol www.etsy.com/shop/MagnifiqueSweets
-Sinh

Lizchan33

Oh how nice <3
I'll start up my new list with you two <3

I'm thinking about selling some lolita clothing :P
First I'm doing a blog though :P
http://claudiaethos.blogspot.com/

Nina Star 9

Why don't you just automatically add me to the list every year? ;P

BSaphire

Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on November 11, 2010, 09:34:52 AM
Why don't you just automatically add me to the list every year? ;P

Oh I know I should