Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

kagome437

im interested in going. as long as its prior to sunday i will be there ^^ probably only me. would i be able to bring a bjd with me?

fishesloverice?

I wanna go  :o I'll be going as a sweet lolita or country lolita girl  ;D and if I can, I'll bring some fruit tarts :)
私の最後の意志で!

Lizchan33

Quote from: joannspanda on January 04, 2011, 10:13:49 PM
im thinkin about bringing cupcakes or peach cookies this year :3

I approve this :D

Quote from: kagome437 on January 10, 2011, 04:36:01 PM
im interested in going. as long as its prior to sunday i will be there ^^ probably only me. would i be able to bring a bjd with me?

I think so? ^^;;
It will generally be on Sunday because that's been the tradition. unless something happens to Fanime scheduling in which other lolita events interfere with it.

Quote from: fishesloverice? on January 15, 2011, 04:39:32 PM
I wanna go  :o I'll be going as a sweet lolita or country lolita girl  ;D and if I can, I'll bring some fruit tarts :)

Yay :D

kagome437

aww if its on sunday i wouldnt be able to make it, cause i'm leaving sunday night but i would be there thursday-saterday ^^. well i can hope is for some schedualing to be on my side lol. well regardless i'll have my bjd with and be walking around as one one of those three days, so if you see me say hi ^^

Lizchan33

Awwww That's too bad D:
Well it's supposed to be 11am til 3 or 4 so if you could stop by :3

kagome437

i ment to say saterday night >.< lol. my bad i had i quick typing mishap. sorry.

Lizchan33

Quote from: kagome437 on January 22, 2011, 02:13:44 PM
i ment to say saterday night >.< lol. my bad i had i quick typing mishap. sorry.
Awwwww D:
Well I'll make a poll and see if people want to change it :/

Lizchan33

I want to see what people think could be done to make this better so everyone take this survey!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WCW3L7

c2chaos

Perhaps this is a ridiculous question to ask, but are gentlemen allowed join this congregation? (o.o)?
I don't mean this in a cross-dressing manner either. XD

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Lizchan33

Quote from: c2chaos on January 23, 2011, 05:32:11 PM
Perhaps this is a ridiculous question to ask, but are gentlemen allowed join this congregation? (o.o)?
I don't mean this in a cross-dressing manner either. XD

Well duh xDDDD

To be honest I love most anyone coming!
I invited the Kuroshitsuji cosplayers but they never show >_> And last year we had I think 4 or 5 in boy styles

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

kagome437

MokurenTattoo

2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

Zyk

Mrow~! <3

Lizchan33

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 23, 2011, 04:18:38 PM
I want to see what people think could be done to make this better so everyone take this survey!

Please please take the survey! I got you guys on the list!

The survey doesn't take any of your information so please be honest!

TofuHopper

Heya I just took the survey and I used to be BerrySinh on here decided to change my user name/acc but yeah I'll be there this year count me in :3

Lizchan33

Quote from: TofuHopper on January 29, 2011, 02:56:05 AM
Heya I just took the survey and I used to be BerrySinh on here decided to change my user name/acc but yeah I'll be there this year count me in :3

ok xD

take the survey >_>

I want to see how people are feeling about the time and other stuff

fishesloverice?

私の最後の意志で!

Nina Star 9

I already took the survey, but I thought of something that I'd like to add to the list of desired food (though it isn't a food):

Water.

I might even just bring an extra case of water bottles just for the picnic. I was thirsty and heatsick last year (even leaving to go get some water from the drinking fountain) because there wasn't nearly enough water.

TofuHopper

Bring a little cute aluminum canteen with ya! They sell little cute ones at Target I believe hehehe or whatever kind of canteen you like, save from the use of plastic bottles :D Water is free from the fountain so take advantage of it ya! ^0^ <3