Lolita Gathering/Picnic Thanks for coming and Please post Picture links from '12

Started by Lizchan33, November 02, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

Nina Star 9

Tha coat is really cute! Just to warn you, though, last year I got heat sick outside at the picnic and I wasn't wearing a coat, so I'd be careful.

If you want some advice, I'd ditch the maid-like headband and the small parasol, since those add a costumey look. Maybe a simple pearl headband or a bow of some type instead? You are super adorable, though. I love your hair (wig?). *_________*

xichisex

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 23, 2011, 09:04:30 AM
Tha coat is really cute! Just to warn you, though, last year I got heat sick outside at the picnic and I wasn't wearing a coat, so I'd be careful.

If you want some advice, I'd ditch the maid-like headband and the small parasol, since those add a costumey look. Maybe a simple pearl headband or a bow of some type instead? You are super adorable, though. I love your hair (wig?). *_________*

The only problem is that I've already maxed out what I can afford for my lolita outfit. I spent hours on that parasol and headband too... That damn purse is what broke my budget though. It was $100.00.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Nina Star 9

Well, it's just a suggestion. I didn't mean to make it sound like you couldn't attend the picnic, haha. <3

Now that I look at the pic again, is it a rectangle headress or is it a maid-like ruffled headress? Just out of curiosity. Well, I'm sure I'll see it at the picnic, right? :D

xichisex

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

GodivaSyndrome

You can definitely sign me up! It will be nice to go and meet some of the California lolitas. I'm sure there are way more than there are in little ole Alabama and California weather is just so swoon worthy compared to the humid heat of the South. I can't wait!

j9isawesome

I'll do my best to be there and on time this year ;)
Formerly known as Felicity869

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

StarlitHellsing

Wow, we ran into this this year hours before we were planning to wear our Lolita outfits, we hurried to change but everyone was gone when we made it back.  We really hope to join you all this year!

Lizchan33

Quote from: StarlitHellsing on June 16, 2011, 11:46:38 PM
Wow, we ran into this this year hours before we were planning to wear our Lolita outfits, we hurried to change but everyone was gone when we made it back.  We really hope to join you all this year!
Sorry!
We had to move it back to the old location, hopefully we'll see you next year? :3

Lizchan33

I'm still keeping track of this!
best part... I get emails whenever someone pms me xD

MinhNiStah

I would like to attend. Hope to see everyone soon on May 2012.

Lizchan33

So here is a LOVELY UPDATE!!!
We will be moving the picnic yet again... and this time we don't have to worry about location thanks to the ever popular BSaphire!!!!!~~~~~~<3
As soon as I have concrete time and place information(Verified information) I shall let everyone know!

Also, I would love to let everyone know ON THE DOWNLOWI WILL WANT [READ: NEED] DONATIONS~~~
I'm planning on having hot tea (read that as REAL TEA) this year!!!
I'm still working out all the kinks but I hope for everything to be ready come MAY <3 <3 <3 <3

Lizchan33

YAY we have our times set~!
I'll post a location as soon as I have the time to properly update the first post~
Thanks everyone for the continued support!

Nyuunie

Cosplaying as Ciel in the ballgown (shorter version though) and planning to attend :)

robozombisaurus

I'll be going again this year I can bring apples to apples to play  :D
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Touya no Miko

Is it all right if I showed up dressed as Hizaki from Versailles?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

sugarcure

I might be there, but I don't know if I can stay for very long. Put me down as a maybe ;o

Kutan

Lizchan33

So unfortunately we shall be outside rather than inside but I'll still going to do my best to get that real tea made even if it's outside >:D