2010 Discount & Hotel Booking

Started by Drakochan, November 04, 2009, 12:33:03 PM

Charis

I think it was $79 king bed, $109 double/double last year, but I wouldn't swear to it.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on December 08, 2009, 11:37:22 AM
I think it was $79 king bed, $109 double/double last year, but I wouldn't swear to it.

ok i had my room titles mixed up, my bad. I paid 79 a night for a king bed, not a double. Sorry for the incorrect info i had posted on the previous page ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Rodney_Pheonix

Any ETA for discount booking yet, or is still up in the air if that's even happening?
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Moonblossom

I'm sure it is going to happen soon - if I remember correctly, the page usually goes live sometime early in the new year. There's still time :)

Lady_Hoshi

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on December 26, 2009, 09:32:57 AM
Any ETA for discount booking yet, or is still up in the air if that's even happening?

there will be a con discount.  We just don't know what day it will go live.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

michiko nakano

expect late january or early february, i've recently had a conversation with a staff member about this subject.

Jiraya

It would be cool if the pre-regs would get an email about the Hotel stuff, like when the portal was up. I completely spaced on it till today. Luckily I did get a room and at a good rate as well, but not at the Hotel I would have preferred.

thanks for all you guys do I am looking forward to this year's show, regardless of the walk to the hotel. Who knows I might actually prefer this hotel. We are at the Fairmont this year, the Marriot was completely sold out.

does anyone know if there will be specials on parking and or internet like last year, or will it be at the hotel's discretion?

thanks,

Jiraya

michiko nakano

marriott single bed rooms this year are $88 and fairmont is $89

^to my knowledge, at least.