PawStar and Lolita Kisama Oh and Hello Kitty

Started by Kuromi_Kat, November 05, 2009, 09:33:21 AM

Kuromi_Kat

EEEEP will those two be there this year?

And is there any place that sells Hello Kitty stuff in the dealers room?

Nina Star 9

Most booths seem to have something Hello Kitty. Wizzywig is a big one that has lots of Sanrio, San-X, etc., so that is probably what you are looking for.

Kuromi_Kat

i am actually mainly hoping for Kuromi. I dont know WHY I said Hello Kitty -.-. It must have been when I was tired I posted this XP. But I meant Sanrio not Hello Kitty hahahaha. Well If I can Find Kuromi stuffs I wil be really happy XD

Nina Star 9

There was a booth last year with a GIANT Kuromi plushie, if I remember correctly, but since Kuromi isn't as popular as some of the other characters, you may have a harder time finding as much, but there will certainly be -something-. I think there were some mechanical pencils and pins, as well? I'm not a huge Kuromi fan myself, so I didn't really pay attention to how much they had, haha. XD;;

There is plenty of Sanrio merch around every year, so you are bound to find something you like.

Kuromi_Kat

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on November 07, 2009, 03:12:56 PM
There was a booth last year with a GIANT Kuromi plushie, if I remember correctly, but since Kuromi isn't as popular as some of the other characters, you may have a harder time finding as much, but there will certainly be -something-. I think there were some mechanical pencils and pins, as well? I'm not a huge Kuromi fan myself, so I didn't really pay attention to how much they had, haha. XD;;

There is plenty of Sanrio merch around every year, so you are bound to find something you like.

honestly I dont get WHY Kuromi is not more popular. :/ Oh well, I was mainly looking for a normal sized plushie of her, so I guess it wont hurt to look right? Just gotta keep my eyes peeled

frumpy

Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 05, 2009, 09:33:21 AM
EEEEP will those two be there this year?

And is there any place that sells Hello Kitty stuff in the dealers room?

Yes, PawStar and Lolita Kisama will be returning for 2010. You might also want to check out JPN Toys in SF's Japantown. I *think* they may carry some Kuromi products, but I'm not too sure.... give them a call or shoot an email to them. http://jpntoys.com/
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99