Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms 2013

Started by Charis, November 13, 2009, 08:16:26 AM

tatterpixie

4pm so far sounds fine! ^_^ I'll have to shanghai one of my friends as handler -- I'll keep you posted if anything changes!
Fanime 2013 cosplay plans:
Tochiro Oyama (Captain Harlock)
Pinako Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)

seven

YAY!! Please do keep me posted; I sent you my number already. Don't be shy to use it. <3

seven

I'd love to see pictures of this meet once they're up! I did end up walking the con two half days as Youko. I saw one Empress Youko and Keiki on Friday. <3

I looked like this; maybe some of you saw me walking the dealers room. :)

capeswirlinggirl

Another fabulous JK gathering :D It was great to see everyone again! I only managed to snap a couple pictures of the gathering but I'll link to them when I get them up.

seven

So it turns out that my friend was able to take pictures of your gathering!! You all looked amazing!! I've zipped the photos she took and put them up on Mediafire for you all to grab. :)

Let me know if you have trouble with the link/free download.

Charis

Seven -- I wondered if that was you we ran into on Friday, but only after the fact (my brain was mush all con long). The Youko and Keiki you saw were a couple of my con family. ^_^

To everyone who turned up at the gathering -- THANK YOU for making it amazing again.  You guys rock, and it makes me super super glad to see this series alive and loved and cosplayed by such wonderful people.  <3

And if either of our official Fanime photographers happen to stick their heads into this thread: seriously, you guys rocked.  Thank you for working with us like you did.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

It was a really fun gathering again! A wonderful way to spend some of the last day of Fanime.
:D

And here are the pics that were on my camera for JK/TK! Enjoy!
http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/kimu_cosplay/Fanime%2011%20Twelve%20Kingdoms/

If there's another gathering next year, I'd love to return for more fun.

Charis

Yay, photos! *adds to list of things to look at from home later*

Quote from: kimu on June 07, 2011, 10:52:54 PMIf there's another gathering next year, I'd love to return for more fun.

And speaking of ... XD

Now that I've determined I'll be able to come back next year: do we want to do this again, ladies? (And any gentlemen lurking out there. XD )  I'm totally game -- and I like the idea of ending Fanime with this on a Monday, though I'm a-okay with shifting the day too.  Just say yea or nay and I'll recycle the thread accordingly!

... and apparently I'm trying to work on novel-cover Risai for next year. >_> We'll see how well that one goes.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

D001

D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

Charis

Quote from: D001 on June 08, 2011, 04:05:20 PM
Signing in from my safe place <3

I'm going to take that as one vote from the penguin-infested frozen doomed wastelands for a gathering next year. :P
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

kimu

*waves peach blossom branch*
You have my vote! We've had a lot of fun, and I'm all for keeping it on Monday.

Charis

That's good enough for me!  First post has been edited -- Kimu, D, I took the liberty of adding you two. :P
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

capeswirlinggirl

Count me in! Visions of portal construction are already floating around in my head. And I'm pretty positive you can count this year's Teiyei in too...I know she had a blast (plus I'd probably drag her along anyway, we kirin can be very demanding ;) )

Charis

Hurrah!  (And OMG, the portal would be awesome. *_* )  I'll put you both on the list -- should I put her as your friend or something more specific namewise?
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

capeswirlinggirl

Hmmm...you could put her down as trillian. That's her cosplay.com name. I really need to get her on these forums too.

tatterpixie

Count me in for next year -- I would not deny all y'all your Rat-love! XD
Fanime 2013 cosplay plans:
Tochiro Oyama (Captain Harlock)
Pinako Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)

inoli

Add one more! After all the fun everyone else has been having, cant be a real party till the kingdom of En shows up?  ;)
[insert discreetly placed umbrella here to catch the tomatoes <3]

Charis

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, we finally get to kidnap an Inoli for this one! <3

(We'll leave tomato-flinging to less frozen kingdoms.  Ours would probably cause permanent damage in their ice-rock state. XD )
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

capeswirlinggirl

Yay Inoli! It's great to finally have En on board!

Oh, and I'm certain a warm country like Ren would have plenty of tomatoes to spare if Tai wanted in on the action...  ;D

kimu

Sai has the peach blossom branch...if we don't have to peace bond flowers--well that means it can be used for keeping slacker unruly kings in line....
*smiles sweetly*

Renrin with a portal would be awesome to see!