Princess Tutu 2013

Started by capeswirlinggirl, November 13, 2009, 04:47:02 PM

BSaphire

Quote from: capeswirlinggirl on April 20, 2010, 10:35:46 AM
Alrighty, I've put us down for the fountains in front, Mariott side. The fountains are just so much prettier than the lobby. I also plan on taking a peak at the new terrace location this year to see if it might be better for next year ;)
I moved you to FiF CE MS (up by the tile wall) and this weekend I will try to get some pics of the patio though it won't be set up with the gathering tables and chairs, but to give you an idea of the location. You can always request a move there for this year if approved :P also note that you will have morning sun on the patio location so it will be really nice :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

LordMoufMouf

capeswirlinggirl

Courtesy of BSaphire there are now pictures of the official gathering locations, including the new Marriott side concourse level terrace location. Thanks BSaphire! Since we have to change locations anyway, everyone check out the photos, here: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/180445/ and let me know if you have a preference between the Hilton side fountains or the Terrace ;)

BSaphire

Quote from: capeswirlinggirl on April 28, 2010, 09:26:10 AM
Courtesy of BSaphire there are now pictures of the official gathering locations, including the new Marriott side concourse level terrace location. Thanks BSaphire! Since we have to change locations anyway, everyone check out the photos, here: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/180445/ and let me know if you have a preference between the Hilton side fountains or the Terrace ;)
For the purpose of what CPMS area looks like I edited the description area on this photo: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2529737/  please read it.
This photo is another view of the area that I have requested to have the tables set up at:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2529738/
The tables I will have will look similar to the tables pictured here:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2529735/
(**NOTE** Food and supplies not included :P )

Other photos show the size, how to get to CPMS and visibility from both outside and inside. Remember that the green tables are not going to be used in the gathering area those will be off to one side for the food provider that will be in the area.
^^)
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

capeswirlinggirl

It's been decided. We've moved to the Hilton side of the Fountains for our location  ;)

LordMoufMouf

I'm so excited for this gathering! I can't wait to see all of you again!
I hope I won't get sunburnt this year...

Yura Kyo Aures

Woo! One more week to go!
On the good side, landed in California yesterday with no problems so I'll see you all this weekend! :3 Shouldn't be too hard to miss a Cat with ballet shoes, right?
I finally finished sewing my costume together; first costume I've ever made so it's a bit off in places though. xD

capeswirlinggirl

Woot! Two or three days to Fanime depending on how you count! Gah, I can't wait, but costume wise it always seems to sneak up on me, I may not get the revised bodice completed for Fanime, but the bodice from last year will work :D

@Lord Mouf Mouf:
Oh, I'm with you on the hoping not to get sunburned this time, last year I forgot sunscreen >_< this year I've already packed my bottle of 85spf

@Yura Kyo Aures:
Welcome to Cali, glad you made it safe and sound! No worries about the costume being "a bit off" we're all just excited to see a Neko Sensei! (I've never seen anyone cosplay him before).

capeswirlinggirl

Better late than never ;) I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for a wonderful gathering this year! It was very nice to see people again and to meet new Tutu cosplayers. Looking forward to Fanime2011 already ^_^

Somebody

I was so excited to come see you all! Loved all the cosplays and such work you do getting into all of those poses!
Can't wait for next year! :P
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Yura Kyo Aures

I really enjoyed the gathering!! ^^

I'll try to come for 2011 as Mr Cat again.
Unfortunately it all depends on what my parents say and how much money I manage to save up. ):

Fingers crossed! >_<

Kiara

Yay! I'm excited for Fanime 2011! My group is going to be doing Princess Tutu! We will have:

Kiara - Raven Mytho
Darren - Knight Fakir
Sammy - Drosselmeyer
Jou - Ms. Adel
Chibi - Uzura
Dio Delle Morte - Princess Kraehe
Leyoto (If she makes it to Fanime) - Princess Tutu

We'll also have an Autor, but at the moment I don't know who. It is possible we may also have an Ahiru. And some of us will be doing a Princess Tutu skit in the masquerade. ^_^

I can't wait!

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Mi Feng

Ah yes! I've been looking for this gathering!

I'll be going as Mytho or Ahiru. I'll confirm in a later post when Fanime rolls around. ^^

capeswirlinggirl

And it begins, 2011 here we come!

Kiara:
Wow! I'm so excited to see such a big group planning to come to the gathering! *runs off to actually start the list *

Mi Feng:
Glad you found us! I'm going to list you as both for now ;)

Kiara

So, we planned our skit which resulted in costume changes. All of us are still going, just as different people. Here's the updated list.

Kiara - Raven Mytho
Darren - Knight Fakir
Sammy - Drosselmeyer
Jou - Prince Mytho
Chibi - Princess Tutu
Dio Delle Morte - Princess Kraehe (Raven Dress)
Monica - Princess Kraehe (White princess dress from end of series)
Kites - Altor (Still a maybe)

capeswirlinggirl

List updated  ;D

Also, since we seem to have lots of Tutu peeps in the Masquerade I'm thinking a Sunday gathering would work better for 2011. Thoughts? Objections?

Kiara

I would disagree. Some of the costumes aren't very easy to get in and out of, and require lots of fashion tape -coghkrahecough- So I would think the best option is to hold it at around 11-12 am on saturday. That way it won't interfere with the masquerade times, but people won't have to change into the Princess Tutu costumes another day too.

capeswirlinggirl

Quote from: Kiara on September 14, 2010, 11:52:24 PM
I would disagree. Some of the costumes aren't very easy to get in and out of, and require lots of fashion tape -coghkrahecough- So I would think the best option is to hold it at around 11-12 am on saturday. That way it won't interfere with the masquerade times, but people won't have to change into the Princess Tutu costumes another day too.

hmmm...good to know. In the past couple years the Masq. peeps haven't been able to make it when we've held it around 10am on Sat. They've had masq. meetings or wanted the outfits to be a surprise or didn't want to get suited up until it was time for the masq, etc. I'd love to make it so they can join the gathering this next year, so if a time change would facilitate that better than a day change that sounds good to me. I've never participated in Masq. so I'm not sure want the Sat. schedule typically looks like for participants.

HimeNoToki

Princess Kraehe - Odile tutu.  It will be done for 2011, I swear!
FANIME 2010 COSPLAY PLANS!

Friday - Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Saturday - Xellos (SLAYERS NEXT)
Sunday - Reimi Sugimoto (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4)
           - Hitokiri Battousai (Rurouni Kenshin)

BSaphire

Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC