Princess Tutu 2013

Started by capeswirlinggirl, November 13, 2009, 04:47:02 PM

capeswirlinggirl

Quote from: BSaphire on December 05, 2010, 01:42:17 PM
Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B

Ack..sorry, please don't lock it. I'm here, just insanely busy. I'll be a bit sporadic at checking in for the rest of this month but then everything should settle and I promise to be a good organizer again >_<

BSaphire

Quote from: capeswirlinggirl on December 08, 2010, 02:50:26 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on December 05, 2010, 01:42:17 PM
Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B

Ack..sorry, please don't lock it. I'm here, just insanely busy. I'll be a bit sporadic at checking in for the rest of this month but then everything should settle and I promise to be a good organizer again >_<
No problem :) Just trying to eliminate those pesky dead threads that build up hopes and never come about. I figured you would get a message and come back here to check on it.
Life is pretty crazy for everyone right now so pace yourself. :) btw.. I know what a good organizer you are and the PT gathering last year was AWESOME by the way XD
Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kiara

Ello! Okay, so we have our final list of who's going as who. xD Instead of what I told you earlier, some roles have changed. This is who we have, and we will 100% be there, so long as the gathering is at a convenient time.

Princess Tutu - Zexi
Princess Kraehe  - Sinead
Princess Rue (Ballgown) - Monica
Raven Mytho - Kiara
Prince Sigfried - Jou
Fakir - Narutaisho
Drocelmeyer - Dio

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

HimeNoToki

I updated the list on cosplay.com side:

CapeSwiringGirl - Princess Kraehe
Trillian - Princess Tutu
Kiara - Raven Mytho
Jou - Prince Siegfried
Chibi - Princess Tutu
Dio Delle Morte - Drocelmeyer
Monica - Princess Kraehe (White princess dress from end of series)
Mi Feng - Mytho or Ahiru
HimeNoToki - Princess Kraehe (Odile version)
Narutaisho - Fakir
Zexi - Princess Tutu
Sinead - Princess Kraehe

If any of these names are wrong let me know, I think some group members are going by multiple names?
FANIME 2010 COSPLAY PLANS!

Friday - Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Saturday - Xellos (SLAYERS NEXT)
Sunday - Reimi Sugimoto (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4)
           - Hitokiri Battousai (Rurouni Kenshin)

Kiara

CapeSwiringGirl - Princess Kraehe
Trillian - Princess Tutu
Kiara - Raven Mytho
Jou - Prince Siegfried
Dio Delle Morte - Drocelmeyer
Monica - Princess Kraehe (White princess dress from end of series)
Mi Feng - Mytho or Ahiru
HimeNoToki - Princess Kraehe (Odile version)
Narutaisho - Fakir
Zexi - Princess Tutu
Sinead - Princess Kraehe

Yeah, Chibi's no longer our Princess Tutu, so you can cross her off. But aside from that, you seem to have everyone.

capeswirlinggirl

1st post has been updated! Thanks for the more finalized list Kiara.

Alrighty, it's time to start discussing the day and time for this gathering.
For the past 2 years we've held it on Sat., last year around 10am, but that day/time combo has proven difficult for the masquerade groups to be able to attend. I would like to accommodate the masquerade people this year if possible. Kiara, you previously indicated to me that Sat. would still be best for your group just at a different time, is that still true? And if so do you know what time would definitely work around everyone's Masquerade schedule? 

Personally I would prefer to keep the gathering on Sat. but have no real time preference.
If anyone else has a day or time preference please post them here.

Kiara

We don't know when pre-judging is going to be this year, and sadly, we probably won't know until about 2 months before the on. My group has mentioned to me that they won't be cosplaying Tutu any other days because everyone has so many other plans. I would say 11 or noon would be the best time for the gathering. Anything after 2 is going to be too late, since I believe that is rehearsal time for the masquerade, and we are going to have to attend due to having lots of big props to practice getting on stage.

Yura Kyo Aures

Hi everyone,
I'd love so much to come to this years gathering (And Fanime 2011) but unfortunatly money and university will probably keep me held back until 2012 ;_;
I'm really dissappointed, especially with the so many cosplayers this year! ><

Hopefully I'll be able to make it in 2012 after graduation, where I'll be coming back as Mr. Cat and a Prinny (hopefully!)!

Sorry everyone!

Mi Feng

Hiii everyone! Would it be okay if you changed my cosplay to Rue in her (Spanish?) Dvd cover seen here. http://download.minitokyo.net/Princess.Tutu.401370.jpg
:D Thanks! <3

capeswirlinggirl

Mi Feng change noted and updated on the 1st post.

Yura Kyo Aures we will miss you as Mr. Cat this year.

Everyone else:
It looks like we will definately be holding the gathering on Saturday. Times requested so far are in the 11am to noon range for the Masq peeps. Any other thoughts on times before a decision is made?

And I would like to hear any thoughts on location. Is everyone happy with the fountains or is there another location that's struck your fancy? Personally I adore the look of the fountains (very pretty back drop and max exposure to admirers  ;) ) but hate the bumpy pavement (hard to balance on and hard on ballet shoes).

kawshee

I'm not gonna miss it this year, not again :'D
I'm planning on going as one of the crow dancers (woooo minor characters), and my friend is thinking about going as Kraehe. B:
And as for time/location, I'm just going to agree with whatever everyone else says, 'cos I have no fancy schedules or preferences.

capeswirlinggirl

Woot! a Raven Dancer! That's awesome Kawshee!

So...it looks like the Masquerade is moving to Sunday night this year, but the Craftsmanship judging will still be on Saturday  with hour break in the judging schedule from noon to 1pm. Kiara, and any other peeps from potetial Masq groups, will Sat. still work for your group if we hold the gathering inbetween the craftsmanship judging time blocks?

Kiara

So, this new masquerade timing SUCKS. My group has a lot of other costumes for Fanime, so the only day we can do Tutu is masquerade day. So we would only be able to attend a gathering if it were Sunday morning. I'm sorry! The run-through for the masq starts at 2pm, and judging is form 12-3. I'm hoping to ask for a judging slot around 1pm, so.... if you end up hosting the gathering on Sunday, I would say 11? But it's up to you guys, and hopefully my group will be able to make it.

capeswirlinggirl

Alrighty everyone, in light of the Masquerade moving to Sunday and the problems that causes for the large PT group trying to attend the gathering around their Masq. obligations, how does everyone feel about possibly moving the gathering to Sunday morning? Would everyone here still be able to make it Sunday morning? I'd love some feedback from everyone on this. Post your thoughts or PM me if you prefer.

forever adel

I'll come as Princess Ahiru :D
You can find more cosplay photos and updates through my links!!
www.facebook.com/adelcosplay
www.foreveradel.deviantart.com

airanimechiic

not cosplaying, but i think last year's location by the water fountains was great
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

capeswirlinggirl

Sweet we have an Ahiru, welcome forever Adel. Fisrt Post updated.

Day/Time/Location update:

• Unless I hear any objections it looks like we will be moving the gathering to Sunday to accommodate our Masq group.
  • I'm looking at either 11:30, noon, or 3pm for the time slot on Sunday. What works best for everyone?
  • Leaning towards Fountains again for location cause they are the prettiest. Other options include Lobby (the stage in there might be fun) or having our meeting place and location be separate ex: meet at fountains then go take pics in the park or Fairmont lobby. Thoughts and opinions welcome. (airanimechiic  your vote for fountains is duely noted)
  • I'm planning on having everything finalized by the end of March so if you have an opinion about any of this please let me know ASAP

Thanks everyone I can't wait for this gathering!

Kiara

11:30 and 12:00, we can do. If it's 3, then we would not be able to attend.

capeswirlinggirl

Quick Update: I've requested Sunday at 11:30 am by the fountains for our gathering. As soon as everything is officially set I will update again and edit the 1st post.  ;D

capeswirlinggirl

Everything is set! I will see you all Sunday at 11:30 by the fountains! Can't wait!
*scampers off to finish bodice of doom modifications*