Havok's Midnight Carnival

Started by havok rt, November 15, 2009, 12:52:46 AM

havok rt

Alright Guys and Gals, Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls. I wanta host a late night 18+ panel to give us older insomniac otaku something fun to do and me a reason to be an ass. Essentially what i got want to to is a bit of everything I enjoy from fanime. So here what I got planned for it I'll start off the panel with a bit of depraved stand up. From there move to some contest including but not limited to eating, cosplay, and best con story. Have some audience participation with debates including subjects like loli or shota, best harem, and worst kind of hentai. Spitball awesome ideas  like good anime drinking games, and what not to do at a con and it proper punishment. And have some fun with Otaku Confession, "I'm Hard Gay For ___", sarcastic praise, FTL/it could be worse and the Otaku dating game. All the way giving out crappy prizes. It should be (hopefully)2hours of random ADD fun. So what do you all think?
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Kertus

lol go for it, we could use something late night besides the Stage Zero
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

heeroyuy135

I would so help you out with that panel

TC X0 Lt 0X

Well this sounds horrifying...
I'll be attending.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Lan Moore

I would love a Cosplay Dating Game.

Glitch

AngelWings

This could be a very nice way to spend a couple hours. I'll be there.

havok rt

Well folks I've sent in my request so here's to hoping.

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Glitch

Good luck sir and I look forward to the mayhem.

Ryo_Hellsing

Definitively hoping this goes threw, sounds very fun.

otakuapprentice

This can either be very good, or very, very, very bad.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Glitch

Quote from: otakuapprentice on March 25, 2010, 05:41:43 PM
This can either be very good, or very, very, very bad.
Seeing Havok's performances during the past two comedy panels, I will say this panel will be very bad...ASS.

havok rt

So folks assuming nothing drastic happens I'll be host this panel Saturday at midnight, so if anybody actually shows up then I'll be happy. But yeah it'll be good times. so do stop by I mean its not like you have anything better to do...

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on April 15, 2010, 08:46:45 PM
So folks assuming nothing drastic happens I'll be host this panel Saturday at midnight, so if anybody actually shows up then I'll be happy. But yeah it'll be good times. so do stop by I mean its not like you have anything better to do...

Well I could go to the dance...
But I can save that for any other night.
I'll most likely be there.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Zero_Kirby

Glitch

Overall I would say lots (offensive)fun!
It was a small group that showed up by I can size room for growth.
The free for all nature and the typing on screen in response to things said.

For those of you who were there, I was the guy in the wrestling mask who said "I stuck it in a toaster" during confession time.(Yes, that was a joke) And I shouted(for some reason I can't remember) "don't be a p@$sy." Which some girl sitting in front of me laughed at uncontrollably at that for some reason.

Pear-Chan

^ I wonder if that was me.
I tend to laugh uncontrollably at random things.

But I enjoyed this panel.
Free candy and glow sticks!! <3

Glitch

Quote from: Pear-Chan on June 02, 2010, 08:43:49 PM
^ I wonder if that was me.
I tend to laugh uncontrollably at random things.

But I enjoyed this panel.
Free candy and glow sticks!! <3
Were you in a lolita dress and in the front row? I just remember the back of a lolita head moving alot.

Yeah. Havoc knows how to bribe people.  I had snack cakes ready in case he ran low on ammo, but he brought full artillery. XD

havok rt

I'll admit that I wasn't in top form at all Saturday. But people seem to enjoy the panel, and  I guess it help that I had my friend on my computer. Nest year I'm going to just trim it down to Confessions since that seemed to be everybody's favorite part. Oh and I'll still have free stuff to give away. But Really thanks everyone who came out much love.

PS if for whatever reason you wanta keep in touch with me here's my face book. http://www.facebook.com/havokrt?ref=ts (yes I'm that lonely.)

TC X0 Lt 0X

It was lots of fun all around. Too bad we did not get to see the blender.

Don't worry Havok i'll just stalk you on XBL =P

Would it be possible to get a copy of the document you wrote up with your friends. That Shi~ was gold.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.