Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Started by Liquid, November 18, 2009, 12:52:37 PM

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jerry on December 30, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
im slowly getting better at the game, didnt even realize that Dentyne had sniped me in a random game in various battled thru the evening. :P

reached lvl 21.
lvl 21 ?? jeez, just how long have you been playing?!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: otakuapprentice on December 30, 2009, 05:42:32 PM
Quote from: Jerry on December 30, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
im slowly getting better at the game, didnt even realize that Dentyne had sniped me in a random game in various battled thru the evening. :P

reached lvl 21.
lvl 21 ?? jeez, just how long have you been playing?!

I've played for 3 days and got 30

And learned that this game is even more brokenly designed then the first =P

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Jerry

according to the "barracks" im around about 12+ hours of play.

my stats vs other players on my friends list, im WAY down at the bottom, but im leveling at an "ok" rate :P i try to put in around 2 hours of play since i got the game... more so on the weekends ;)

I'm just rabid about leveling because of the weapons and perks i wanna unlock :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

DentyneIce408

Anyone playing tonight? I'll be on around 9 - 11.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on January 02, 2010, 01:35:24 PM
Anyone playing tonight? I'll be on around 9 - 11.

I can be if you wish to play.
That is if you play on LIVE.
My tag at the moment is TC XO Lt 0X (The first O is a O, the second a Zero), because my other tag (TC X0 Lt 0X (both Zeros)) is being used by a friend.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

DentyneIce408

TC is really good, I couldn't play longer my connection got cut off. Damn people keep using my wifi.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Kanameshito

I Love the game but it takes about a week to get used to it :)
Breathing in the same sequence
While trying to make sense of your situation
What we got ourselves in, two more weeks of one way conversation
She says she's losing interest
I swear that we are best friends till the end
A song that had me listening

Jerry

Recommendations for online gaming.
Perks i use:

Perk 1 - Scavenger Pro ~ for resupplying ammo/equipment/ grenades + extra mags for weapons.
Perk 2 - Cold blooded Pro - not seen by enemy vehicles and no red name appears for your enemy [sometimes it confuses n00b] ;)
Perk 3 - Ninja Pro ~ silent... like a ninja!

I still havent figured out my best primary and seconard weapon though :P

just finally got to level 40 after 24 hours of online gameplay logged in.

my best "kill streak" is 6 though, how the heck do you get 25+ for that dang nuke?  ???

AnimeEmperor

It took a few days but i'm finally getting the top scores and taking my proper place as sniper king. I love the thermal sight and heartbeat sensor! Combine them with a good place to hide and you can own <3

Jerry

i understand and semi respect the position of the sniper/camper though its not really my thing.

just like the freakishly long hard fight from MGS3, I am WAY too impatient to play the role of the sniper. I'm too much of the run and gun... or the "spray and pray" player. but now know why some people can easily get 40+ kill streaks because of being an epicly good sniper.

maybe someday i will try to master it, but for now...

Does anybody wish for a "paintball" mode? i miss those days in golden eye mod/cheat codes in the N64 days  :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Jerry on January 04, 2010, 02:24:41 PM
i understand and semi respect the position of the sniper/camper though its not really my thing.

just like the freakishly long hard fight from MGS3, I am WAY too impatient to play the role of the sniper. I'm too much of the run and gun... or the "spray and pray" player. but now know why some people can easily get 40+ kill streaks because of being an epicly good sniper.

maybe someday i will try to master it, but for now...

Does anybody wish for a "paintball" mode? i miss those days in golden eye mod/cheat codes in the N64 days  :D

You don't need to camp to snipe. Like every other gun in the game, you can use most Sniper Rifles like a Assault rifle with no trouble at all. Such realism I know.

I wouldnt care if there is a paintball mode or not, as I don't play custom games in MW2. That and I usually only play serious/semi-serious games anyway. Brings back Memories of old Halo2 Modding though. I <3 Headlong Forever...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

abcbadcat

GT: abcbadcat

level 70 (won't prestiege)

Main class:
ACR + Silencer + Red Dot
Stinger
Frag/Stun
Bling Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
Final Stand

Secondary class:
M16 + ACOG
AA-12 + Grip
Frag/Stun
Slight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Final Stand

Killstreaks:
4 Predator
7 Harrier
9 Pavelow / 11 Chopper Gunner

Tips:
Use Tactical controls (same as Halo's). Drop down when getting shot at and it will save your behind

KNOW YOUR MAPS!!!

I play this game and Street Fighter quite a bit so if you want someone else to play with, send an invite.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Too bad us real Halo players use Bumper Jumper instead of Default Controls. Well most of us. Makes using Tactical mute for me. Maybe I should learn how to use my controller 'Claw' style, but that in itself is a pain. Plenty of numb fingers when I did attempt it back in the ol'Halo2 days. Still, a very useful skill to have when it comes to FPSs.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Liquid

So, I'm addicted to this game. I'm playing on PC since most of my friends play on the PC and using anything other than a keyboard and mouse for an FPS is just masochistic.

Current Level: 46, Prestige 3.

318/352 of the regular titles. (For anyone curious; there are around 571 titles total, but the latter half are weapon and killstreak specific titles, most of which require that you have prestiged.)

Enjoy the below link, since I am one of the nerds who helped add information and organize this page.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/index.php?title=Callsigns

Favorite map: Scrapyard (The first map I got a nuke on, oddly enough.)

Best game:
Kills/Deaths: 58/13
Map: Scrapyard
Game type: Domination
End Domination team score: 200/198

Kit used:
Main Weapon: P90 w/ Silencer.
Secondary: Thumper
Equipment: Frag grenade
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Hardline
Perk 3: Steady Aim
Kill streak 1: Harriers
Kill streak 2: Stealth Bomber
Kill streak 3: Chopper Gunner

Now, the above kit isn't my best kit, and certainly not my favorite. I am simply just trying to cap the different weapons, perks, and killstreaks.

Since I am Prestige 3, I have 7 different custom classes that I can make. The first 5 I have setup for each of the different weapon types. The 6th for S&D games only...and the last one if I feel like switching to a tube kit. ::)
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Death_Note_Matt

Sadly I play this on PS3 At my fiends house..my Playstation net thing is Mz_Wesker XD that is my tag thingy o3o
Another Player has Entered the Game

Elimeno

just hit 70 a few days ago, rocking the AK47 now...
sadly i play on ps3 and not the more popular xbox

my PSN Tag is Elimeno if anyone is interested :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Jerry

I have a Ps3 as well but I maybe I'll pick up modern warfare on that system as well. :P

Add me anyway

Ps3   Gamertag  -    ranma23456
Xbox Gamertag  -    Jranma23456

good gaming to you all.  :D

XXVIII

I Love MW2 It Is All My Friends And I Play  ;D 
My Favorite Class Is One My Friend Made...

Primary) M240 w/Extended Mags
Secondary) The One Man Army Backpack
Equipment 1) Semtex
Equipment 2) Stun Grenade
Perk 1) One Man Army Pro
Perk 2) Cold-Blooded Pro
Perk 3) Steady Aim Pro
Deathstreak) Martyrdom

The Cool Thing About This Class Is That With The The One Man Army Backpack You Have Infinite Ammo (Just Switch Back To The Above Class) And With One Man Army Pro It Is Faster To Switch To The Class And Have Full Ammo Then To Reload And Be Out 200-400 Rounds Of Ammo.
And Another One Two Punch Witch You Probably Already Know About, The Stun Grenade Slows Down Your Enemy Just Long Enough For The Semtex To Go Off.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I personally would rather have my 1st Perk and my sidearm over infinite Ammo. Hell use Scavenger if Ammo is a concern, the sidearm is well worth it.
I myself use.

Main Weapon: M21 EBR w/ Thermal Scope
Secondary: M1014 w/ FMJ
Equipment: C4
Special Grenade: Flashbang
Perk 1: Sleight of Hand PRO
Perk 2: Stopping Power PRO
Perk 3: Ninja PRO
Kill streak 1: UAV
Kill streak 2: Predator Missile
Kill streak 3: Pavelow

It's nice and quick and versitile. The M21 can be effective at all ranges and with SoH PRO can quick scope easily. Thermal Scope because I dislike the default scope but don't want to use Acog. I don't have a problem hiting cold-blooded targets with it and it makes everyone else easy to hit.
M1014 for when I'm cruising around place to place. Keeps me warm and safe.
C4 because I'm a slut with it when it comes to windows. Flash to make it extremely difficut for my opponent to counter if hit, because I'd rather then firing their guns madly then attempting to line up the sights with me around the corner.
Sleight of Hand makes me quicker, Stopping Power makes me hit harder, Ninja makes me quieter and laughs at Heartbeat.
UAV because being aware of my opponent is the most important thing in this game. Pred because it is quick and effective. Pavelow because anything other then a sky-tank dies to easy to me.

And to note I treat the M21 more like a Assault Rifle then a Sniper Rifle most of the time. Sniping and Camping is not my style. And the extra firing power, range, and mobility beat the hell out of a Thermal FAL, like anyone would use a Thermal FAL...

Still think this game is ill-designed as hell though.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

abcbadcat

I sold this game and picked up Pokemon Soul Silver

Best idea ever