Another Badge question

Started by orangepopper, November 21, 2009, 07:10:00 PM

orangepopper

For fan names, can we make them up (using japanese words of course) because i ahve one and it's tsukino megami can that be my fan name?
Pround to be an obsessed Anime Freak!!!!

Dany

Quote from: orangepopper on November 21, 2009, 07:10:00 PM
For fan names, can we make them up (using japanese words of course) because i ahve one and it's tsukino megami can that be my fan name?

I think that would work. I got the sense that it could be any nickname/online alias/ID that you give that might make you recognizable to others within some level of rules of decency.  That's why I chose Dany... because I use that nickname here and several other places, and it's not too difficult to spell or remember (especially when ordering at Starbucks :) ).

That said, I'd be more likely to recognize you as your handle here...it's always helpful to have a fan name that people can connect to after the fact. I know it helps me place people better that I've met online if they have that name somewhere on their badge. But don't let me change your mind ;)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

ewu

Feel free to use whatever you want for your fan name, but keep in mind that non-alphanumeric characters may not be displayed correctly or at all.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13203.0.html
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom