Anime Fattys!(characters)

Started by Crosses, November 23, 2009, 01:49:39 AM

Crosses

Starting a new anime i chuckled at a scene where the main characters eats Plates and plate and plates fully pigging out like crazy. To me it was a typical thing in a anime. So i told my friend "the pigging out never gets old :)". He replied only a few animes have that Dragonball z and One piece its not typical in anime. But to me it was and i couldn't think of any at the top of my head. Name some characters from what anime that they pig out. i.e. Goku from dragonball z man he  its ALOTTT!! I need help! Name those fattys!
http://www.nt2099.com/cosplay/cos_fish.jpg
Crazy fans or just pervented freaks
Found link at cosplay underground

kgHapa

Naruto always chows down, and Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece.
Also, Spike from Cowboy Bebop and the entire cast of Samurai Champloo are always stuffing their face

deonchan

sailor moon's Usagi was the original fatty with the metabolism of a gerbil on speed that I remember.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

BunofGovt

Kagura from Gintama eats LOTS (she's not a fatty though), more than Gintoki and Shinpachi (though they are usually starving so they eat quite a bit if they get the chance).  A whole pot of rice for example.

Cacao from Trouble Chocolate is fed lots of food by Hinano (mostly rice, but I think she made a ton of burgers for him to eat at school once).

I want to say that in most anime I've seen, at least one non-major character is seen usually eating something, whether it's a snack or full meal, but not in a pig-out manner, but just often enough that you associate him/her with eating.  But other than those mention above, and One Piece, I can't think of any other anime.  Oh, Ranma, maybe.

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

AnimeEmperor

It's easy to forget but probably the biggest (none One Piece) eater is Allen from D.Gray-man, I mean he closes down kitchens.

kittenrocs

I LOVE KYO-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

BrightHeart76

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi.  Good gravy the girl could put away a meal.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Yukari Kaiba

Jesse, James, and Meowth aka Team Rocket were always stuffing their faces when the opportune moment came around XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Eliteslayer

Lina and Gourry from Slayers. Casting magic speeds up ones metabolism a lot, or something, so Lina eats a ton without getting fat, while Gourry is just a big eater.

Actually, here's a page that has a list of that sort of thing, for anyone who browses TV Tropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigEater
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Myth

Fuu from Samurai Champloo. No doubt about that. : D

vampirenight666

MikoChika

Inchi from School Rumble, As well as Laura, and Harima...Damn nearly half the cast eat like that.

Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo/Universe/Tokyo

Aisha Clanclan from Outlaw Star.

Kurohime in her younger form in Kurohime.

Doesn't Lina Inverse in Slayers also eat like that? Along with Naga?

In my opinion.. yea.. this kinda happens alot..not in most anime series.. but in a good amount.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

lady_tomoko

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on November 23, 2009, 08:08:49 PM
It's easy to forget but probably the biggest (none One Piece) eater is Allen from D.Gray-man, I mean he closes down kitchens.

LOL!!!!So funny and so true! :D

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

blackyggdrasil

Menchi

I suppose it's not as common as being in every series, but it certainly occurs often enough to be worth mentioning.

Hei, the main character of Darker Than Black is quite the eater.

NoForests

L from Death Note..eats completely sweets all day..yet I'd hardly call him a fatty. Damn you anime metabolisms!

Jin-Chi-Chan

Devereaux

You know I don't have anyone to add to this list but I just wanted to say that plump anime chicks are pretty hot.

. . .except when cosplayed in real life.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.