Fanimaid Cafe 2010

Started by Mizuki, December 01, 2009, 01:25:10 AM

Ai_Kaneco

hey everyone i was just wondering how your tryout was today?!?!
watashi wa honshino no matataki <3

ruby19_4

Hey. I was wondering what the schedule going to be for the maid cafe. I just dont want to miss it again this time. thx.

PyronIkari

Quote from: ruby19_4 on April 11, 2010, 09:44:46 AM
Hey. I was wondering what the schedule going to be for the maid cafe. I just dont want to miss it again this time. thx.

11-6 Sat+Sun

Fanimaid-Live performance will be roughly the same time as last year early afternoon sat

r_chan

Try-outs was a bit more quiet than I was expecting, then again there wasn't very many girls hehe
Poor Jerry and Mizuki by the way hahaha :]
Smile more, because frowning makes you wrinkle x)

clawmaster

well I was wondering, and I read in the 1st page that there isn't a host club or a butlers type of thing for a cafe but ever thought of the idea of having mixed maids and butlers for next year? You know like, draw in both gender crowds? Just an idea I am throwing it out there for next year. and I be the first butler to volunteer ^^b

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

PyronIkari

Quote from: clawmaster on April 11, 2010, 06:44:46 PM
well I was wondering, and I read in the 1st page that there isn't a host club or a butlers type of thing for a cafe but ever thought of the idea of having mixed maids and butlers for next year? You know like, draw in both gender crowds? Just an idea I am throwing it out there for next year. and I be the first butler to volunteer ^^b

Oh god... not this again.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13445.0.html

There's also posts within the thread if you actually took the time to read it. Please do so before you post again.

ruby19_4

lol. i was also one of them that ask, but no I do understand. You should read it clawmaster.

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 11, 2010, 11:51:20 AM

11-6 Sat+Sun

Fanimaid-Live performance will be roughly the same time as last year early afternoon sat

cool thx. I keep that in mind.

clawmaster

Quote from: ruby19_4 on April 12, 2010, 08:22:18 AM
lol. i was also one of them that ask, but no I do understand. You should read it clawmaster.

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 11, 2010, 11:51:20 AM

11-6 Sat+Sun

cool thx. I keep that in mind.

thx for the link. yea just a innocent idea I threw out there, don't mean any harm in it. anyways yea ignore this post and you guys do your thing.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Ai_Kaneco

sorry but i was just curious when jun might be able to get back to those of us that tried out to let us know if we got in...im sorry for the hassel and i dont mean to bug... i just want to make sure we have time to order our dresses

PyronIkari

Quote from: Ai_Kaneco on April 14, 2010, 03:47:00 PM
sorry but i was just curious when jun might be able to get back to those of us that tried out to let us know if we got in...im sorry for the hassel and i dont mean to bug... i just want to make sure we have time to order our dresses

This weekend. We've been going through all the candidates and picking them all week. Expect an email some time this weekend.

Ai_Kaneco

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 14, 2010, 06:56:13 PM
Quote from: Ai_Kaneco on April 14, 2010, 03:47:00 PM

This weekend. We've been going through all the candidates and picking them all week. Expect an email some time this weekend.
ok awesome thanks!!! and once again sorry for the asking..just wondering

r_chan

Sooo did anyone get an email?
Smile more, because frowning makes you wrinkle x)

Haptic

Quote from: r_chan on April 18, 2010, 11:58:26 PM
Sooo did anyone get an email?

I didn't. ;_; I was refreshing my e-mail every half an hour too.
Something will go here... eventually.

Jerry

to keep things on a positive and a private note--- i would suggest refraining from talking about the response e-mails sent out to each person who tried out.

Keep in mind that the maid cafe staff had the most potential maids apply/try out this year and I'm sure the staff had lots of deliberation to do.

Please be patient as there might be a chance that not all the response e-mails have not been sent out yet.

Otherwise again best of luck ladies.  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

PyronIkari

In my world it's still the weekend because I work sats and have sun/mon off. We'll be emailing you today. Please be patient as much as we'd like to be able to get all of our work done in an instant, we would. Life has been incredibly hectic for the staff recently and there's been a lot of things that have been preventing us from finishing this sooner(such as schedules between other staff members, work, school, and other such things).

I know you guys are eager and want to hear if you made it in, and you want to order your uniform asap and all that, but please be patient.

Jun-Watarase

Hey guys.

I sincerely apologize that we haven't been as active with emails this year. I assure you, there is a very very very good reason as to why and we're trying our best to send out information as soon as possible. Please be patient, and I understand if any of you may be upset.

If things work out without any last-minute catastrophes, I assure you that you can expect a confirmation email tonight. (04-19-10) Only maids that are confirmed will receive an email. Those who did not make it, I apologize. There isn't enough time in the day to organize things any further, this year.

Good luck, girls.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

AmourRouge

Thanks Fanimaid Cafe staff, you guys are doing good right now.
Sorry I haven't been active on the forums lately, but the audition I attended to was really fun and it was a great experience meeting so many new people. I got a few new facebook friends and connections from that day and it was aaaaall good~

Best of luck to everyone~

xXunyuuXx

Thanks for all the hard work you had put into it even though the outside world calls and the best of luck for a successful maid cafe again this year~

Jun-Watarase

Alright. My capable 2nd, Meichan, has sent out a confirmation email tonight.

To those who have received it, congratulations! Expect a ton of follow-up emails from me tomorrow afternoon.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates this year. My current job is demanding of both loads of time and energy without access to a computer, let alone internet, so it's been difficult to keep up with things as quickly as I had the year before. Thanks everyone for your patience, and let us anticipate another great year of Fanimaid Cafe.

Mazel Tov!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

Probably will be another great year
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff