Badge Question

Started by cowsrcute, December 01, 2009, 06:45:56 PM

cowsrcute

I was just wondering if the badge last for all the days or just one becuase last year was the first time I went and some people only had a day pass and some had it for everyday so I'm just wondering if theres a difference now. =T

Ammorin

A Full weekend badge (which is bought by pre-registering) lasts for the whole weekend of Fanime. If you want to buy one-day badges they're bought at Fanime.
Fanime Attendee 2008 - Lin Yao (FMA)
Fanime Attendee 2009 - Aristocrat Gentlemen
*Fanime Attendee 2010 - Lolita, Nadeshiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara), and maybe Yue from Rune Factory 2

Jerry

to extend on the previous post.

There are pre-registration badges -
these are badges usually depicting the " Fanime five " and are sold before a cut off date during the pre-registration time frame. these badges are usually good for the entire weekend and sometimes may include a special preview night assuming that the awesome fanime staff has set something in advance for all those early birds who have already registered ---

example would be:  Fanime Swap Meet and Stage Zero [ may or may not require a badge.... To be Determined**** ]

All other badges [unless i get corrected by proper Registration Staff :P ] - are usually purchases onsite and are NOT pre-laminated.

There are the following:
Weekend Badges [ Covering Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday ]
Individual day passes [ Friday Only,   Saturday Only ,  Sunday Only   , Monday Only ]

Hope that clears it up, and sorry if i ended up confusing you more. :P

Mod edit: will PM:)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

cowsrcute