Started by Jerry, December 03, 2009, 11:06:09 AM

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

bahamutknightzero

Now this is my kind of topic *sees the tasty looking and happy making food*

Once I find the right pics, I'll come up with some foods that make me "happy" or at least feeling all good inside

Jerry

Taken from : http://www.hardestlevel.com/719004053/oh-look-a-dating-sim-girl-baked-you-a-cake/

Oh Look, a Dating Sim Girl Baked You a Cake
      Jealous that Sal9000 is the only one that can have some quality time with a Love Plus character? Fret no more, because if you're in Japan right now, you can get in on the "Love Plus Merry Plusmas Campaign" and get a cute little cake from your favorite girl.

Which one or which character from Love Plus would you want? :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

The one to the right looks good.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SOawesomeness

Yanno what I miss?
All the food I ate regularly in Nor Cal. D:
Dorm food is sucking the life out of me. I have to settle for bad Americanized-Asian food. D:

I MISS MY THAI, INDIAN, KOREAN, VIET AND CHINESE FOOD!!!! @w@

My boyfriend doesn't really eat ethnic foods, really, except for like... Mexican... really... :/

@W@ SOMEONE SEND ME SOME KING EGGROLL

/rant.
:D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jerry

yah, i think the next Rover's meeting [which may also fall on my birthday weekend] I'm asking for a tray of 100+ egg rolls from King Egg roll.

That would be pretty epic.  ;D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

BunofGovt

Cheesecake is not my number one dessert choice, but I had some today that was pretty awesome.  A co-worker brought in a cheesecake from Vanessa's Bistro (locations in Walnut Creek and Berkeley) flavored with Vietnamese coffee with oreo cookie crumbs on the sides of the cake, and mixed inside.  Yikesyummy!

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Knightfire

Sushi
Talipia
Lobster
Prawns
Fish Burritos

I can safely say Sea food makes me happy.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

BunofGovt

Because I am a bit of a dork, I find myself trying food just because of the sound of it.  I was recently in Louisville, KY and found myself at Mark's Feedstore, a barbecue food food joint.  Awesome ribs, extremely awesome buttermilk pie (like chess pie, or an egg custard type pie but super delish!), but the fried pickles appetizer were an immediate hit with me and one reason I would come back to this place.

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Loktera^2

My grandparents stew. Huge chunks of potatos, carrots, onion, meat and whatever else is in season. Just thinking about it makes me wish I had a warm bowl of it right now.... :()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

Lalaviolet

Quote from: BunofGovt on February 02, 2010, 09:41:22 PM
Because I am a bit of a dork, I find myself trying food just because of the sound of it.  I was recently in Louisville, KY and found myself at Mark's Feedstore, a barbecue food food joint.  Awesome ribs, extremely awesome buttermilk pie (like chess pie, or an egg custard type pie but super delish!), but the fried pickles appetizer were an immediate hit with me and one reason I would come back to this place.

I just tried fried pickles for the first time ever on a recent cross-country drive! I'm from the south, but I'd never had them before, and they were divine!

Fruit tortes and lumpia are my favorite things in the world. I get them every year on my birthday. I'm always in a good mood if I get good chinese food, too.

Fruit tortey goodness my sister made me last year ^^

kgHapa

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

LordKefka

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 27, 2010, 01:31:06 PM

I got sick of eating this when I went back to China actually... so... much... fatness...@_@
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

c2chaos

Quote from: Atlus on March 27, 2010, 09:50:27 AM
mutha effing lee's!!

mmmmm...I want that!

..but for now I'll just settle for some Teriyaki Steaks. Medium-Well Done, please!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

rude32

This is totally the wrong thread to lurk when your hungry. Also, does beer count as food?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

LordKefka

Well beer has calories and so does a hot dog so why not =P
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

G.I.R

Quote from: rude32 on March 30, 2010, 03:05:18 AM
This is totally the wrong thread to lurk when your hungry. Also, does beer count as food?
Please let the answer be yes! (whimper)

c2chaos

^ If yes, then that would mean slim fast and V8 would count too.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

amaya_JDB

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sushi, tacos, pho, burgers, etc etc.....but.....there's only one thing that'll make me smile, cry, and possibly faint if it's not flowing in my blood stream

김치
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>