Food that makes you Happy

Started by Jerry, December 03, 2009, 11:06:09 AM

Glitch

Quote from: amaya_JDB on April 09, 2010, 11:19:32 PM
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sushi, tacos, pho, burgers, etc etc.....but.....there's only one thing that'll make me smile, cry, and possibly faint if it's not flowing in my blood stream

김치
I guess it's not technically korean food unless it's name is spelled out in hangul. XD

amaya_JDB

Quote from: Glitch on April 10, 2010, 11:56:48 AM
Quote from: amaya_JDB on April 09, 2010, 11:19:32 PM
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sushi, tacos, pho, burgers, etc etc.....but.....there's only one thing that'll make me smile, cry, and possibly faint if it's not flowing in my blood stream

김치
I guess it's not technically korean food unless it's name is spelled out in hangul. XD

Hell freakin' yes!!!!! ><

God, this topic is a sin. All the pics make my mouth water x.X
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

AngelWings

... While I am not sure this is my absolute favorite it was the only thing that popped out from the memories of deliciousness in my mind*including todays*. After a long drive to New Mexico my Grandmother let us in and gave us some leftover homemade tortillas (made with lard) and made some bacon and eggs. We put everything in the tortillas and ate breakfast. It is so delicious and remains one of the best things to eat ever.

Touya no Miko

My mother's homemade pho. I've tried plenty of pho dishes from several restaurants, but they just don't compare. After school, I take the bus  to Milpitas and order up some Dakao bahn mi sandwiches.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

ultrazyn

mmmm my favorite restaurant food

kgHapa

kgHapa

mmmm ethiopian food. Mudai in san jose is the best  ;D

ichigocorcor

Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

AuroraDreamer

Brutal

This always puts a smile on my face!

Ramen FTW <3

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

jackiemarie90

dark chocolate truffles!!! :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

RyuHayabusa

Cheesecake, any flavor that is out there, I like.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

sakurakiss

Sushi, Bulgogi and Kimchi...I dont even care that Kimchi kinda stink.
앤지

G.I.R

Admiral Donuts

We were at sea and the only food we had was frozen pork riblets and microwave pizzas. Being sick of both I decided to combine the two, making a pizza and then wrapping it around the riblet. It was one of those deep-dish pizzas, too.

It was awesome.

Somebody

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO EVIL.
I haven't eaten today and now I'm STARVING T^T

Once I figure out how to insert images I'll be back to post a few of my own.
That and after I eat something, of course. o.O"
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Knightfire

Food makes me happy in gerneral, but what really puts a smile on my face is food I don't get to eat often such as:

Sushi
Round table Pizza
Anything from Fuddruckers
A cheeseburger with grilled mushrooms from Happy Hound
Animal Fries from In -N- Out Burger
Starting work for Fanime 2011

NerdyBirdAsh

Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

BunofGovt

Okay, I just have to say that anytime I pass a bakery where they've baked their breads into any kind of shape, it makes me happy.  This is from a German bakery in downtown Vacaville.  Sadly, they did not have a huge pastry spread which is what I was expecting when I walked in the door.  But they did have this fella on the counter:

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

otakuya

Quote from: BunofGovt on June 12, 2010, 05:34:50 PM
"I'd eat that!"

Also,

Animal-style, of course.

and...

Skinny vanilla latte, iced americano, earl grey tea latte, or a simple cup of Pikes.