Questions from a noob!

Started by ultimatejunmaster, December 05, 2009, 09:10:41 PM

ultimatejunmaster

Hello this is going to be my first Fanime! I registered and it said that I need a government-issued Identification. So that means a student ID card will not work? So a Permanent Resident card or passport would be more like then?
Nan-Da-Yo?!

Melly

like a California ID card. i believe passports would work too. or Driver's license i believe.

KyraEnsui

Passport and Driver's License works as long it has your address on it and not expire by the time Fanime rolls around.

Mango Bunny

It's definitely safer to have a government ID, but I've gotten in before with a student ID, so have my friends. I' still get a government ID though, since there's time. It's like, 20 bucks.

Moonblossom

The fact that you're listing permanent residency and passport would lead me to believe that you're not from Cali to begin with - you should probably use your passport, just to be safe. You could possibly get away with something else, but it's safer to have something easily recognizeable, it will save you time and hassle.

I come in from eastern Canada, and all my ID except my passport confuses the heck out of everyone (looks weird and it's all in French!) when I pre-reg, so I just stick to the passport to make it less confusing for everyone.