6 (46.2%)
Fri
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

LaughLikeMad

Quote from: wremble on March 25, 2010, 08:15:41 PM
count me in as Sokka.

May have a Mai, Toph, and Jet with me, but not certain on those yet

This seems to be turning out to be a very interesting gathering ^^ I'm glad there might be another Toph there aswell.

wremble

Our Toph is almost certainly coming so you two can, I dunno, have a bend off or something.
smile -wremble- loves you!

SuperCoolPeeps

Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

BSaphire

@Avatar gathering organizer: Your first post is missing the Fanime Photo Disclaimer. Please update your first post.

Thank You
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

reyn

Soo....is Friday @3pm an okay time for everyone?

wremble

Can't do friday unfortunately, but whatever pleases the masses.

*sigh* noticed a lack of Suki and Yue

SuperCoolPeeps

Well it is still not decided, so dont fret.

I Don't wanna do friday ;> I'd actually prefer Saturday. So, we need to just figure it out by the end of the month, i'd prefer to have a set time eventually. haha not last minute either.

Also, yes, there is a lack, make someone cosplay them.

wremble

ah I would, but I've already gotten everyone involved I can.
My friends who are going as Mai and Toph are definitely going though.

I wrote a Suki/Yue cosplayer a while back, waiting on reply though

reyn

Quote from: SuperCoolPeeps on April 01, 2010, 11:50:35 PM

I Don't wanna do friday ;> I'd actually prefer Saturday. So, we need to just figure it out by the end of the month, i'd prefer to have a set time eventually. haha not last minute either.

Yeah, but then most of the other gatherings are aiming for Saturday as well. I know there's one gathering in particular I'm dead set on attending, and if it ends up on Saturday, I won't be able to make the Avatar gathering at all.

SuperCoolPeeps

Quote from: reyn on April 03, 2010, 09:48:20 PM

Yeah, but then most of the other gatherings are aiming for Saturday as well. I know there's one gathering in particular I'm dead set on attending, and if it ends up on Saturday, I won't be able to make the Avatar gathering at all.

That's fine, we will all decide on a day later. But I cant guarantee it'll be changed for one person because they have a gathering they have to be at over another. ;/ I'd prefer Saturday xP others seem to agree, but all in good time ;> I'll try to work with everyone's schedule.

wremble

What days and times would be the absolute worst for people? That's one way of narrowing it down

SuperCoolPeeps

Monday, I'd hate monday haha. I mean I'd prefer Sat or Sun, sat more then anything else.

wremble

I can do Saturday or Sunday myself, I figured monday wouldn't be a very popular day since most people will be in the process of leaving or already gone

SuperCoolPeeps

No Monday is the depression day. Lol

wremble

SuperCoolPeeps

Well it is. xD everyone is emo walking around, saying bye. Buying cheap shit. Yep. Sad day.

reyn

Quote from: SuperCoolPeeps on April 04, 2010, 02:27:09 AM
Quote from: reyn on April 03, 2010, 09:48:20 PM

That's fine, we will all decide on a day later. But I cant guarantee it'll be changed for one person because they have a gathering they have to be at over another. ;/ I'd prefer Saturday xP others seem to agree, but all in good time ;> I'll try to work with everyone's schedule.

No, no, I understand. But literally every series I'm cosplaying for is aiming for Saturday to be the day of the gathering. Hitman Reborn, Soul Eater, One Piece, and then this one. It'd be a bit disheartening to be unable to attend just about all of the gatherings due to this freakish scheduling conflict. But then again, from the way the votes are going, I seem to be the only one experiencing this problem. lol.

Foxberry

If I can get it done in time, I'm going to try to cosplay Toph, my boyfriend may cosplay either as Sokka or Non-Fire-Nation Zuko, (we really are uncertain as to what he'll cosplay) if that makes sense. Anyway if I can get it done, Saturday is actually the best for me as Friday I'm with the Vocaloid shoot. However I am a maybe since I gotta get the costumes done in time.

Ladelle

Most of my gatherings are on Saturday too, and I *really* want to attend this Avatar one. Unfortunately, most of the props I'm making are for other anime that have gatherings on Saturday. If there is a way to do this gathering on another day, I'd be the happiest person ever, but I know it's hard to plan events that satisfy everyone's convention schedule.

But still..with the movie coming out, this gathering will probably be super amazing and I'd love to be a part of it. I really wish there was a way we could do it on another day...:/

SuperCoolPeeps

Hows friday sounding? I Personally now want friday xD cause im in love with another cosplay. Haha

But like i said depends on what others want, not just me.