Sat
6 (46.2%)
Fri
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

reyn

Friday would be so super amazing *_*

Foxberry

Just got info on my cosplay, I should be able to cosplay to this.
I'll be cosplaying Toph, Earth Kingdom
Boyfriend will be cosplaying Tea-Shop Zuko

Again I prefer Saturday because I have nothing going on that day. Friday I have a meetup but the time hasn't been announced yet. I really want to make both of these. >< However if Friday's time does not conflict with the meetup for the Vocaloid meetup, then I can attend both, but again no time has been set for the Vocaloid.

SuperCoolPeeps

Friday or Sunday.. Well actually no.. Hm, I dont know. It's still early x3 I guess once people stop signing up we will make our minds up on the gathering day.
Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

SuperCoolPeeps

Quote from: Ladelle on April 12, 2010, 08:55:44 AM
Most of my gatherings are on Saturday too, and I *really* want to attend this Avatar one. Unfortunately, most of the props I'm making are for other anime that have gatherings on Saturday. If there is a way to do this gathering on another day, I'd be the happiest person ever, but I know it's hard to plan events that satisfy everyone's convention schedule.

But still..with the movie coming out, this gathering will probably be super amazing and I'd love to be a part of it. I really wish there was a way we could do it on another day...:/

The day is not decided. You would know that if you read everything xP We are still deciding. Just depends on what everyone else wants to do. But I will do my best to work with everyones schedule so dont worry ;>

SuperCoolPeeps

Also everybody, just an FYI. I Restarted the Poll ;> So lets all re-vote and try to see what we can rally together. ;D

<3

Otaking007

Friday would be nice for me, I just need to see when the other gatherings I'd like to do are going to be.

SuperCoolPeeps

SuperCoolPeeps

Come on people, vote :> I want to have the date set up by the end of the month, or asap.

SuperCoolPeeps

Since no one is voting, xP and my friends say Friday, I think I'll make it Friday, hows that sound everyone?

auroramarija

I posted this on cosplay.com but anyway my sister is coming too now, as Ty Lee.
And I guess Friday works...but can I just ask a random question?...  Why is there only an Avatar gathering for one day of a 4 day con?  I mean maybe you Californians do it differently and have a different mindset about gatherings/photoshoots but I know at every convention here on the East Coast including Otakon and NYAF, we all do our best to make sure popular series have a gathering for each day. At Otakon last year there was an Avatar gathering for each of the 3 days. So...just curious is all as to why we are only picking 1 day for the Avatar gathering at Fanime.
Fanime 2011 cosplays: Jihl Nabaat (FFXIII); Thief (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

Foxberry

As long as it doesn't conflict with the times for the Vocaloid gathering, I'll be there on friday~

SuperCoolPeeps

Lol, Friday it is.

Give me some rough time estimates guys? ;D

Foxberry

Preferably sometime before four, I think that the Vocaloid one is around 4pm in the afternoon or sometime after that they haven't given an actual time yet but they said around 4pm possibly. Besides before that one is better for me since I have to use spirit gum to attach my eyepiece for Vocaloid. So yeah during the morning/early afternoon's good for me. ^^ And any time later after 4-5 apparently it might conflict with night schedule I've heard people mention on other boars for other meetups.

SuperCoolPeeps

I'm thinking 2pm ish, this is implying no one has school!

But its all up to who decides to reply xP and soon!

Foxberry

1 or 2 works fine for me. I'll have to leave probably around 3-3:30 or so so I can get to my other gathering. However again, it does depend on the school situation for other people.

Megami

Oh shit, I want in! I probably won't be able to make it (YGO meet is 2:30, I think), but if I can, I'll be there as Bounty Hunter Jun! :3 (Er. If I can find all the pieces. Damnit that's an old costume, I wonder if it even fits anymore...)

SilentJ

I'll be able to go as Book 3 Zuko on Friday, so you can include me (as a maybe).

@ auroramarija: To be honest with you, I don't think there is one answer for that question, but I can try and give it a shot.
For these gatherings usually only one person sets up the gathering & since only one person is willing to host, chances are they're going to cosplay as another character another day or plan on doing something else another day. Thus, making them unavailable to host another gathering on another day.

That being said, sometimes we do have 2 or more of the same type of gathering depending on the host/s

So... I think it all depends on scheduling/scheduler ;^.^

P.s. 2pm on Friday would be good for me.

SuperCoolPeeps

@SilentJ
Alright, I'll put you down..

As for everyone else, so.. How does Friday 1pm sound?

Foxberry

Friday 1pm sounds perfect for me~! I'm all good for it. ^_^ Gives me more leeway.

wremble

Anyone want to meet up Saturday as well? I can't do Friday but would still like to attend some sort of Avatar gathering, even a mini one!
smile -wremble- loves you!