Started by SuperCoolPeeps, December 17, 2009, 02:37:15 PM

Attending, Sat or Fri?

Sat
6 (46.2%)
Fri
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Foxberry

Saturday I plan on cosplaying Toph all day, so I'll meet up with you at the very least Wremble, my boyfriend's cosplaying Zuko so.... X3

wremble

lol my group has a Toph, Zuko, and Mai, oh and a Sokka (me)

But if you don't mind duplicates it should be fun.
smile -wremble- loves you!

SuperCoolPeeps

All fun, xD we just need to set a time and day guys!! Is it okay if we do Friday 1pm? <___<!!?????
Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

Foxberry

Quote from: wremble on April 22, 2010, 11:04:45 PM
lol my group has a Toph, Zuko, and Mai, oh and a Sokka (me)

But if you don't mind duplicates it should be fun.

Nope I don't mind at all. I'm going as Earth-Kingdom Toph, boyfriend's cosplaying BaSingSe/TeaShop Zuko.

And yep 1pm is fine for me for Friday SuperCoolPeeps.

wremble

Cool. Let's meet up saturday afternoon then! As for the group it seems the masses have spoken! Have fun friday!

Foxberry

If you get a time that you'd like to meet up, let me know~ ^^

And I'm soo psyched~ I can't wait for the meetup and Fanime itself lol.

wremble

I'll hit you up on facebook for the saturday time when I know, but for now lets leave this forum for the main gathering info on friday.

Take it away SuperCoolPeeps!

Foxberry

I agree, don't want to hijack the thread. In any case I'm psyched for both meetups. ^^ Can't wait to meet the awesome people who started this Friday meetup.

SuperCoolPeeps

I Dont mind meeting up with you two either on sat ;D

I wanted the gathering on sat, but its a double sided blade. Only certain people can make it, so I guess we will have to further discuss it. If the people who want it sat dont speak up, then its fri. If people who want it on friday dont speak up, then its sat.

SO IN SHORT I NEED TO KNOW WHO NEEDS IT ON A CERTAIN DAY. Because honestly, all of you are half and half :>

wremble

well I need saturday myself due to the physical inability to un-shave facial hair from friday's costume. lol

It sounds like official meet up on friday, and unofficial saturday?
I believe the poll still gives friday the majority.

@Silent J: it's Max, could you join on Sat as well?

SilentJ

Max, I probably won't. I've got two other gatherings I'm attending that day plus the costume I'm wearing that morning.

Priscilla

On Fri, the earlier the better. xD
I'll be there, but just to take pictures.

Foxberry

The thing is those just getting to convention on Friday, so the earlier the better may not be the best for the cosplayers. I think 1pm's fine but that's just my two cents if it's going to be on Friday.

Aderu

Aderu here as Jun!  'Cept I doubt I'll be able to make it Friday, I won't be there till Saturday, boo!

SuperCoolPeeps

Looks like we got 6 votes for Sat :>

So, looks like it's going to be Saturday guys.

SilentJ

If that's the case, I won't be able to go, unless you make it after 5pm or 6pm. Even then, it would still be a maybe.

Foxberry

Saturday 5pm or whatever works fine for me. I do kind of have lunch to do with friends just to let you guys know. A couple of friends and I are planning on getting lunch and doing that mini-shoot that was mentioned before. So if anyone's interested to join us for lunch, just let me know.

SuperCoolPeeps

@SilentJ
I don't know, it's really up to everyone. But I'm leaning towards saturday, and it seems like everyone else is. A 5pm Gathering is abit late, but I dont mind it :>. But I wont move it to accommodate you if you wont be there, remember. I wanna try to make it easy for everyone to go.

@FoxBerry
Me and my Friends would :>

Foxberry

The mini gathering's probably going to be around 10-am/10:30-am and lunch around 11:30-12pm, my friend whose taking pics has a meet to take pics at 1pm apparently we got miss-communications. But yeah we wanted to eat lunch with him, so I hope 10am's not too early for a shoot, hours are still in the works, but it seems like that's going to be the time. I'll talk with you more about it when I get info.

SuperCoolPeeps

Quote from: Foxberry on April 29, 2010, 04:30:21 PM
The mini gathering's probably going to be around 10-am/10:30-am and lunch around 11:30-12pm, my friend whose taking pics has a meet to take pics at 1pm apparently we got miss-communications. But yeah we wanted to eat lunch with him, so I hope 10am's not too early for a shoot, hours are still in the works, but it seems like that's going to be the time. I'll talk with you more about it when I get info.

I Can post it on the official notice :> on the front page. :D

Just give me a def. time and I will get people to sign up.