Started by SuperCoolPeeps, December 17, 2009, 02:37:15 PM

Attending, Sat or Fri?

Sat
6 (46.2%)
Fri
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

wremble

The sac con guy who was blown away by your costumes, username maxbyer, if that helps

It sounds like to the right of the convention center in a place with lots of dirt.
*shrug* Not very specific I know.
smile -wremble- loves you!

shotzgoBOOM

Oh yeah!  Saw your DA and that completely jogged my memory :)  I think I was getting confused because you said Sokka cosplayer and I was looking through my head of all the cosplays I had seen--and I've yet to see yours yet!  I'm excited to see it in the flesh!

Foxberry

Oh yeah I remember seeing you too ShotzgoBOOM at SacSummer09... Your costume was amazing~!

On any case looks like 11am on Saturday is a go guys??

As for Friday starting to look like 12-1 looks to be the better time for Friday?

BSaphire

Quote from: LaughLikeMad on March 22, 2010, 12:13:19 PM
I just got my Toph outfit so I am ready to go!

Does anyone know if it's allowed to walk around Fanime with no shoes? I don't wanna ruin the outfit, but I could probably find some brown sandals or something that wouldn't look to bad. :/
I saw somewhere that shoes are required in the convention center. I think it was the weapons policy, but not sure. It is stickied at the top of this forum section.
BTW... When I walked around the convention center taking photos two weeks ago the only "Dirt" area was in between the library and the Hilton Hotel. FHS has some reddish bark in the tree area, if that is what you are referencing.

B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

LaughLikeMad

Quote from: BSaphire on May 15, 2010, 03:36:14 AM
Quote from: LaughLikeMad on March 22, 2010, 12:13:19 PM
I just got my Toph outfit so I am ready to go!

Does anyone know if it's allowed to walk around Fanime with no shoes? I don't wanna ruin the outfit, but I could probably find some brown sandals or something that wouldn't look to bad. :/
I saw somewhere that shoes are required in the convention center. I think it was the weapons policy, but not sure. It is stickied at the top of this forum section.
BTW... When I walked around the convention center taking photos two weeks ago the only "Dirt" area was in between the library and the Hilton Hotel. FHS has some reddish bark in the tree area, if that is what you are referencing.

B

thanks ^^ I was pretty sure they were required so I bought some brown and gold sandals just in case, at the very least they don't look that out of place with my costume so I don't mind having to wear them.

Foxberry

If we're taking pictures outside and what not, I'm sure that removing shoes for a few photos shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure that you watch where you step. I've done this for two conventions, AOD and Wondercon as my Leeloo costume. As for my Toph costume, I'm probably going to use my black flipflops to walk around in.

wremble

So reddish bark area then? or was the dirt referring to somewhere else?

SuperCoolPeeps

Everyone seems to want to do 12-1 time slot. So how does 12:30 sound for everyone? :>

Also, as for the Saturday if people want to sign up for it. They will have to tell me.
Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

Foxberry

12:30 sounds perfect for me. I'm all for it.
Also SuperCoolPeeps you may want to check in on the cosplay.com thread, several people were asking if there was a meetup on Saturday, I mentioned that there was but since you want to have people let you know if they want to meet at the Saturday meetup (which I agree with you on) you might want to let them know. ^_^

Aoi Memori

*giggles because she sees some familiar faces here* I have a friend who I think will be cosplaying as... Fire Nation Suki? Just though I'd add her here and pass on the info I'm reading from you guys o.o
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

reyn

BSaphire

@ SuperCoolPeeps: I sent you a PM. Please respond soon
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

SuperCoolPeeps

I am updating all of the lists tonight, on who is going to what event.

There are two. Saturday which is a "Mini," Gathering hosted by Foxberry

& The Official Gathering, which will be on Friday at 12:30 in the afternoon. :>

I Do believe the location for the Official one will be to the right of the convention center, by the bark/dirty. Anyone has any objections please let me know.

Also, PLEASE VERIFY WITH ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND SATURDAY OR FRIDAYS GATHERING. Thank you!

SuperCoolPeeps

There we go, updated. Take a look and contact me :>

Foxberry

Sounds good. The Mini-gathering will be at the same location- if that is okay?? If not do you have a suggestion? Because I have never been to Fanime before and I know absolutely nothing about the convention center. Haha. That aside- I will be attending both Friday and Saturday (because I have friends who are attending one or the other).

wremble

I don't know for sure if my PM went through the other day, but I'll be there saturday as Sokka and I bring with me one Toph

SuperCoolPeeps

@Foxberry

Okay, sounds good.

@ Wremble

Whoops, xD My bad. Got it, got it.

wremble

Quote from: SuperCoolPeeps on May 21, 2010, 11:59:24 AM
@Foxberry

Okay, sounds good.

@ Wremble

Whoops, xD My bad. Got it, got it.

Gratzi, don't mean to sound like a broken record

reyn

I'll be at Friday's gathering as Katara, along with a Zuko and Azula.

SuperCoolPeeps

;D There everything is updated. As for the meeting..

THERE, It'll be alittle past that, because there is a dirt area by there.

So Basicaly, meet up at the ledge, and just hang out at the blue point ;D

I'm sure once there is a Fire Lord Character & A Katara you will notice :> Thanks