Aww, a shame. Oh well always next year :>
Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

azreale

Quote from: Foxberry on May 25, 2010, 05:41:46 PM
Quote from: azreale on May 25, 2010, 02:21:47 PM
BUMMER! turns out my boyfriend and i wont be able to make it to fanime until sunday! boo... no gathering for us... meaning we probably wont dress up as them this year

;_; Aww that's sad. But hope to see you around on Sunday never the less.

On another note is everyone ready for con or are you a procrastinator like me and still have costume work to do?
ill be there sunday but as either nel from bleach or the pokemon gardevoir...

im SO a procrastinator >.>
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

wremble

Saturday's Avatar gathering went great! Thanks to everyone who showed up!
smile -wremble- loves you!

SuperCoolPeeps

Yeah << G od knows what happened.

I went to start the gathering and people had already started it so I just walked off.

Thanks to whoever decided to start fridays gathering early i had other people ask me why it started at 12 instead of 12:30 as listed.

wremble

Quote from: SuperCoolPeeps on June 01, 2010, 01:11:17 PM

I went to start the gathering and people had already started it so I just walked off.

Thanks to whoever decided to start fridays gathering early i had other people ask me why it started at 12 instead of 12:30 as listed.

Ah, that sounds really inconvenient. Did you make it to the saturday one at least?

SuperCoolPeeps

No ;/ I was suppose to but my friend arrived late cause his car broke down so I had to get him at the greyhound. Think my friend Katara went though. /pif

Foxberry

Quote from: SuperCoolPeeps on June 01, 2010, 01:11:17 PM

Heck if I know. -___-; I was irritated with that myself. It was stated 12 both on the Gathering board and on the white board. I was wondering why it was at 12- when you said 12:30.

wremble

Sorry you missed it SuperCoolPeeps!
I hope you got plenty of good pictures despite missing the gathering.
There were a ton of Avatar cosplayers all throughout the weekend, probably saw you at some point.

SuperCoolPeeps

Ya I did get good pictures. Just met up with Random people and found others along the way. So it wasn't a total loss...

I'm just pissed off cause it's been said that it was suppose to be at 12:30 FOR AWHILE NOW. yet when I got there at 12 to go check in at the desk the gathering was already coming to what it seemed like an end. So I stayed for a few then went off cause everyone was doing their own thing.

Then when other avatar cosplayers asked me what happened and why the gathering started at 12 when it was suppose to be at 12:30 I felt like banging my head into the wall. <<

On a brighter note ;> I was the Azula carrying around the fire ball ;D ~!

wremble

Yeah that is pretty ridiculous. I mean if anything a gathering should be LATER than scheduled so people can get there by the time it starts...

Ah! I'm pretty sure I saw you then. I was book 2 Sokka wearing my boomerang with pride :D

SuperCoolPeeps

Damn I ment to get a picture of you but my friends were dragging me :>

Foxberry

Ohhh I remember who you were now, I think I have a few pics of you actually SuperCoolPeeps. I was the only earth kingdom Toph on Friday at the gathering. X3 Your costume and the prop was awesome.

SuperCoolPeeps

xD Thanks and that means I must have your pic somewhere!

shotzgoBOOM

Oh, I got a picture of your Azula!  And it was great seeing all of you and your costumes! Really wonderful :D

wremble

Quote from: SuperCoolPeeps on June 02, 2010, 12:04:04 AM
Damn I ment to get a picture of you but my friends were dragging me :>

Ah it happens. Luckily the internet is full of picture so we can all find many great pics of each others cosplays!
Well, if you can navigate it at least...So many pictures and we're still within the same week of the con O_O